Chapter 11 - I Will Not Expose You

Hey everyone, I apologise for not updating I have just started college and have become incredibly busy. Please remember to comment because it is almost impossible to update with no comments or little feedback so please always comment and vote and I'll update as soon as possible.

                                                           *   *   *   *    *

The rain fell heavily from charcoal colored clouds, crashing onto the hard ground forming huge puddles, that spread along the ground filling up the drains. It was the 1st day of November 2014 on a miserable Floridian morning, the weather was terrible. The sound of screaming fans and shouting paparazzi, filled the ears of Ariana, Jai, Joan, and the rest of the crew as they made their way through the crowd of people. Ariana wore blue jeans teamed with black varsity jacket and black converses as Jai held an umbrella up above their heads as she held his free hand making their way into the building.

Once inside the building, the group signed in before being told what dance studio was free for them to rehearse in. Once told, the group made their way into dance room 7. Joan lead the way as everyone followed closely behind. She opened the door, the empty room filled with mirrors and speakers meeting them.

"I'm so excited to show you guys what Scott and I have choreographed." Brian beamed his voice echoing the room as he and the other dancers placed their bags on the floor.

"I'm so excited to see it! But before we start..I gotta tell you guys something." Ariana divulged as everyone looked on a little worried. Everyone sat down on the floor waiting for Ariana to reveal what she was going to say.

"Isaac is out of rehab..." Ariana revealed as the crews happiness turned to sadness. Jai looked at Ariana realizing this was why she was acting strange last night.

 "Yep, he texted me last night." Ariana went on.

 "What did he say?" Tracy asked raising an eyebrow at the situation.

 "That he's out of rehab, and he wants my friendship back.. but nothing about coming back strangely enough." Ariana answered Tracy feeling a little confused as to why he didn't ask about his job.

 "Are you gonna forgive him?" Nekai questioned Ariana.

 "I don't know.. the way he spoke to me was just not right, weather he was influenced by drugs or not he should never speak to anyone the way he spoke to me." Ariana replied.

 "Um..babe he's just tweeted now about the whole thing." Jai spoke showing Ariana his phone.

@IsaacBoots: There has been a lot of lies and false accusations about me. I have kept quiet and classy till now because that is the kabbalistic way. 

@IsaacBoots: However I will clear everything up now, I was just on a break that's all absolutely nothing to make false rumours about. #ExcitedToGetBackToWork

Ariana read out loud.

"Bullshit!" Jones spoke cleaning the lens of his camera as the dancers, Joan and Jai were speechless.

 "Now he's tweeting the fans.." Joan announced reading a tweet between a fan and Isaac.

"@SlothsForAri: @IsaacBoots - It's obvious that you've done something wrong.. it doesn't add up. You've been away for months? Brians been doing the choreography?"

@IsaacBoots: @SlothsForAri - #MindYourOwnBusiness and Spread light not hate.

"@IhugeArianator : @IsaacBoots - Lies.. This doesn't explain your absence or the bruise that was on Ariana's arm.