Chapter 13 - You Really Love Her Don't You?

Hey everyone, I can't believe my book is on 7K reads that is absolutely amazing. I'm really sorry for not updating much, writers block is a bitch and I have been so busy, but I'm gonna try my hardest to update a lot more. Please remember to comment because the less comments there is the longer I will take to update.

                                                               *     *     *     *     *

The winter wind echoed Ariana's bedroom as Jai laid peacefully asleep without Ariana beside him as he sported a topless figure. Jai opened his eyes tiredly reaching for Ariana, his hand falling effortlessly on the empty space beside him. He sat bolt upright in his boxers realising Ariana was not beside him before reaching down picking up a T-shirt and some basketball shorts to wear before leaving the room to find Ariana. 

He made his way across the hallway walking past Frankie, Ariana's Grandmother and Mother's bedroom before making his way downstairs and into the living room.

"Babe?" Jai whispered as he entered the living room as he saw Ariana sitting on a wooden chair around the dining table dressed in bright pink pyjama bottoms and a matching top as she flicked through a photo album which contained pictures of her Mother, Brother, Grandmother and Grandfather.

"I still can't believe he is gone, I think about him every night and every day." Ariana spoke softly looking up at Jai with tears in her eyes as he made his way over sitting beside her as she continued to flick through the photographs.

"Everything will get better, I promise." He assured her placing an arm around her chair as he looked down at the photo album. It was a picture of Ariana as a baby and her Grandfather holding her in his arms.

"When? I've never felt this miserable in my whole life, I just want to feel happy again." She sobbed burying her head in her hands rocking back and fourth as the tears streamed down her face.

"Please, don't cry." He spoke softly as he could feel the dampness of her skin as he placed his hand upon her cheek wiping away the tears.

"I've been holding this all in, putting on a fake smile for the fans, for everyone, because I don't want them to feel sorry for me but deep down I'm a mess." Ariana cried as Jai put a comforting arm around her pulling her close into his arms.

"I just want you to be..." He started to speak.

"Promise me something." She interrupted him wiping the tears from her cheeks as she looked up at him his big brown eyes warming her heart despite the fact she was upset.

"Anything." He replied putting his full attention on her as she took his hand.

"Promise you'll never leave me, you're the only thing keeping me strong right now."  She spoke quietly as she confided in him.

"I promise, I'll never leave you, but I do have to leave for Italy today." He replied as she frowned slightly.

"Come with me." Jai insisted placing his hand on top of her hand as they intertwined fingers.

"To Italy?" She replied looking into his big brown eyes.

"Yes, I want you to come with me, I can't leave you like this knowing you're not okay." He replied feeling concerned for her safety.

"I don't want to ruin the tour." She replied shaking her head at the thought of joining him on tour.

"Do you know how hard it will be if you didn't come, I need you as much as you need me." He replied.

"I don't know, it's not about me, you're there for the fans." Ariana replied feeling like she was intruding by joining him in Italy.

"Babe, you're coming, I can't leave you knowing that you're upset." Jai declared taking Ariana's hand and stroking it lightly.