Chapter 08 - Can't Let You Go

Hey Guys, Here's Chapter eight :) I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * *

*Jai's point of view*

I sat outside on the concrete floor, as the cold breeze blew across my face. I downed a bottle of vodka feeling like my whole world had collapsed, leaving just me standing. It's like a nightmare that never ends and the fact I can't be with her right now when she's going through so much, is tearing me apart. It's only been two days since we broke up but it feels like forever. I'm not mad at her, she didn't do this because she doesn't love me, she did this because she does love me. My worst fear is that we won't get back together and I can't cope without her for a minute let alone forever.

I found out on Twitter that her Grandfather died and the thought of her crying herself to sleep is making me feel terrible. Whether I'm her Boyfriend or just a Friend I still feel awful that I can't be there for her and I don't know how I'm gonna cope without her either. She always told me I made everything better and that's all I want to do right now but yet I'm sitting here drinking vodka and being selfish when the best thing that's ever happened to me is probably crying herself to sleep.

"Jai.." I heard a voice as I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around seeing it was Beau.

"I miss her so much man and I just want to make everything better." I spoke feeling myself shaking as Beau comforted me bringing me in for a hug.

"It's okay bro.. it's okay. you have to remember that she only did this because she loves you so much, you know she does. I know you both love each other." Beau comforted me assuring me that everything would be okay.

"Then why do I feel like this.." I asked him wanting answers to why I felt so empty.

"You feel like this because you feel like you've lost your whole world but the truth if is if you love her that much you will do anything to get her back and you will fight for her and do anything to keep your girl." Beau told me making me feel more determined than ever to get her back.

"I would do anything I want to go to Boca right now and comfort her but the fans and we have other commitments that's what's making me feel so shit." I admitted to him as Beau frowned slightly.

"Then you need to call her and let her know that you will be by her side. Also please don't call her right now you sound like an alcoholic." Beau spoke messing up my hair with his hand as he left me along.

I sighed to myself looking at the empty Vodka bottle that was on the ground beside me as my mind filled with a dozen thoughts and they were all about her.

* * * * *

Ariana buried her head in her hands as she rocked back and forth, sobbing as a dozen tears streamed down her face as she sat on her bed enduring the emotional pain that continued to engulf her. She had just arrived back from her Grandfathers funeral along with her Nonna, Mother, Frankie and Cousin. This was an incredibly hard time for her considering this wasn't just her Grandfather but also a father figure.

*Ariana's Point Of View*

It was my Grandpa's funeral today. It was a blur I guess. I can't seem to remember much and I don't really want to think about it. I've never cried so much tears in one day. I've been quiet all day and I think everyone's a little worried but who can blame me I'm completely heartbroken I miss him so much. I haven't slept at all for the past few days all I can think about is his last word to me "Bellisima." It means beautiful in italian and he called me it all the time.

I'm also missing Jai and I hate myself for breaking up with him but It felt like the right thing to do at the time but the truth is you don't realize how important and precious something is, until it's not there anymore and that applies to both Jai and Grandpa. I felt like it was right for me to break up with him like he would be set free like he wouldn't have to deal with the fact we wouldn't see each other for a while but the truth is I need him more than anything right now. It's just so hard being without him and I'm sure its hard for him being without me so I thought it was easier for me to just end it but when you love someone the way I love him this couldn't be anymore of a mistake than it really is.