Chapter 03 - Everything Will Be Okay

Thank you all for your support for this fanfic, I want you to know I put my everything into writing this and I am so glad that you're enjoying it. Please don't forget to Comment, the comments and feedback will make me write better updates and do better with any mistakes I make. So here it is Chapter 3. Enjoy :)

                                                                          *****

Two weeks later minus the hectic schedules everyone was now in Kansas city. The morning sunlight shone against the windows creating a beautiful image. The group had been in Kansas city for a few days now and needed something productive to do. It wasn't until last night that they came up with the idea of visiting a haunted cemetery called the town of skull. It was now ten in the morning and Jai, Ariana, and Colleen were sitting in the living room on the sofa while Isaac sat on the floor cross legged as they debated on weather they should go or not. Everyone else was still fast asleep.

"I don't know if this is a good idea.." Colleen feared sharing her concern as the others listened to her.

"I need to do some research." Isaac spoke getting out his phone.

"What does it say?" Ariana asked Isaac intrigued and worried about what he might reveal.

"Well.." Isaac began. Ariana prepared herself moving closer to Jai as he put his arm around her protectively.

"It is listed as one of the seven portals to hell and one of the most haunted cemeteries in America." Isaac continued.

"Let's go!" Ariana insisted her face beaming with excitement.

"What! Do you like being scared?" Colleen hollered shocked at how egar Ariana was.

"It just sounds so fascinating, imagine being surrounded by all those spirits." Ariana spoke giggling at the end of her sentence.

Isacc and Colleen looked at her worryingly while Jai could only laugh along at her craziness.

"Jai, what do you think?" Isaac asked raising an eyebrow at him thinking he would immediately agree with Ariana.

"It does sound crazy as fuck but so intriguing." Jai replied.

"Well, why don't you two go together then and you can protect each other from the spirits.." Isaac teased receiving a glare from both Ariana and Jai.

"So, what exactly do we do when we're there stand next to a grave and wait for something scary to happen.." Colleen joked.

"You guys.. come on live a little what's the worst that could happen.." Ariana spoke trying her best to convince Isaac and Colleen that they should go.

"Alright, let's go." Isaac gave in.

"Colleen.." Jai uttered trying to convince her as well.

"Alright, let's go." Colleen replied also giving in.

                                                         * * * * *

Hours later and everyone had all agreed to visit the town of skull. Isaac, Colleen, Jai, Ariana, Beau, Luke, Daniel, James, Frankie, Jones and Joan would all be going. Joan wrote a list of everyone who would be going in order to make sure everyone arrived back safely. The group sat around the table discussing the haunted cemetery.

"Remember Jai if you get scared just run up to Ariana and she will protect you." Luke teased his brother with no one remotely laughing at what he said.

Jai glared at him as Ariana grabbed his hand holding it tightly. He looked at her as she pulled a face that said "Ignore him." He smiled appreciating her protectiveness of him.