Chapter 19 - Goodbye (Alternative Ending 1)

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing great.  I just want to say a huge Thank You to all the readers of My Story 'You're My One And Only" writing this story has enabled me to write much better, improve my imagination and have a whole lot of fun just reading all of your reactions to what I write.When I first started writing this story I really really loved writing it, however ever since Jai and Ariana broke up it hasn't been as easy to write. I know it's just Fanfiction but it's still really not the same effect if they aren't dating in real life. I generally feel that it is now time to finish the story but I don't want to end it with a sad ending after so many chapters so I will be doing two Alternative endings. Between Chapter 19 & the final chapter Chapter 20. Jai and Ariana will most definitely get their happy ending :) The story has been so much fun to write and I have to thank all of you for reading and commenting on it. I've taken a while to update because I literally want to create a good ending to such a huge story.

Recap - Isaac returns and finds out that Jai & Ariana are now engaged, Still angry at the previous events of his ex friendship with Ariana, he gets his friend Emma, to try and seduce Jai and ruin his relationship with Ariana. Isaac says he will pay Emma $500, if she gets proof or what looks like proof, that Jai is unfaithful to Ariana. Emma attends the Janoskians M&G and kisses Jai without his permission, in which he disapproves immediately walking out, later that night at a Janoskians after party, Emma fake apologizes to Jai insisting she's just a huge fan before Beau invites her back to their hotel. The next day she sells her story saying she slept with Jai. Ariana breaks up with Jai. 

One more chapter left. This might get quite deep I hope Y'all have tissues. 

                                            *                  *                     *                *                *

 The deafening thunder and rain fell from the sky drastically, as Jai downed his sorrows into a bottle of vodka. He shivered as the sound of thunder echoed the sky. Jai wore a white vest and black trousers as the rain soaked his brown hair and his whole body. His vest became see-through as the horrific rain got worse by the minute. He looked up at the sky, the sky was black and the large clouds were moving towards him as he sat uncomfortably on the wet grass as the rain continued to soak him from head to toe. He didn't care. He was freezing and was unstably drunk but all he could think about was how his whole life had turned upside down.

 His life was Ariana. He was a nineteen year old boy from Australia, who had a dream of making people laugh, he never thought he'd be portrayed as a monster for something he didn't even do. As he downed his sorrows into the almost finished bottle of vodka, he felt worse by the minute. Indoors, the rain scattered against the outside of the windows as the boys watched a blurred and distressed Jai downing his sorrows through alcohol feeling like nothing but remorse for him. Luke browsed the internet while the other boys continued to watch a distressed Jai. They hated the way he was being portrayed and framed for something he didn't even do. All of the boys knew how much Jai loved Ariana and to think they were engaged and have just started wedding planning for it all to be ruined.

"This isn't right you know, we can't continue like this and it's affecting the whole group. Do you know what's not right? What's not right is how someone can just be portrayed as something they're not and whoever has made this rumor has gotten away with this." Daniel ranted as they continued to look at Jai.

"You'll never believe this.." Luke spoke sternly turning his laptop to face the other Boys. The boys turned around focusing their attention on Luke's laptop. It was on Emma's Facebook page which had a number of pictures of herself and Isaac. Beau shook his head in despair before standing up and pacing up and down at what he just saw.