Chapter 15 - That's What Love Does To You

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads this <3

Hey Friends, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Please share the link with all your friends and anyone who loves reading, I honestly love writing this. I really can't believe my story has been read 10.3k times, Thank you all for the support.  My fanfic at the moment is still in November when that changes I will let you know. 

 Six pages long so please write a nice long long long comment. 

PLEASE PRESS VOTE RIGHT NOW!

Read the last chapter and this chapter if a recap is needed. :) 

                                        *       *       *         *        *

*Ariana Point Of View*

I haven't slept a wink, last night has got to be the most special moment in my life. You know when you watch one of those love, romantic, cute movies or read the book, I feel like that's me, I feel like I'm living a movie, but in a good way of course. I've never felt this happy before, when being in a relationship, but it's been two years that me and Jai have been together and everything has just remained perfect. Sometimes, I wish I'd met Jai sooner so I wouldn't have had to date all those ridiculous guys that made me feel nothing but worthless and feel like love couldn't possibly be real, but I guess you gotta kiss a few frogs to finally find your prince and I'm happy I've found him. 

Before I met Jai I honestly didn't know what love was, I kinda envied it, I saw how in love My Nonna and Grandpa were and I always wanted something as beautiful as that. They were together for a very long time before he died but I know that their love will live on forever. I really hope Grandpa was proud of me and all my achievements before he died because everything I did, I did it to make my family proud.

It's the also the last day of November, which means my favorite moment of the year is just around the corner.. Christmas! This is my first proper Christmas with Jai, where he actually lives in the same continent as me.. everyone knows the story, we started off in a long distance relationship. Jai lived in Melbourne, Australia and I lived in LA, he would always visit me whenever he could but it was so much easier when he finally moved to LA in August 2013 which was just two years ago. 

 "Baby.." Jai mumbled beside me as he laid wrapped up in the covers of our bed. I looked at him, his tired frame melting my heart, sending chills up my spine. I still get the same feelings I got when we first started dating, the butterflies in my stomach, my heart beating 80 bpm every time his lips touches mine.

"Yes baby.." I replied pecking his forehead lightly as I felt him wrap his arms around me, pulling me close into his naked torso. He wasn't wearing any pants. I guess we had a crazy night yesterday.

"Mmmmm." He groaned as I felt him tracing circles down my spine, burying his nose into my neck, before I felt him press his lips against my neck his hot breath sending butterflies through my stomach as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I wish I could stay in bed with you forever.." I mumbled rolling over to face him, his big brown eyes looking into mine.

"We could.." He replied as I felt him move closer to me our naked bodies a touching distance.

"But then we'd never make it down the aisle." I teased as I felt his lips press against mine, I traced my fingers though his hair as I felt the sexual tension between us increasing.

"That's right Mrs Brooks.."  He spoke with a small giggle at the end of his sentence.

"Aha! It sounds nice doesn't it, I can't believe this is actually happening." I beamed happily at the thought of just marrying him.