Chapter 04 - You're My Everything

Hey all, as I continue to write this my writing will get better. Enjoy this update it took a while and I'd really appriecate a nice long comment so I know what you feel about this update.

This update does include scenes of a sexual nature and sexual references so you have been warned. I do apologise for how bad that scene may be but I tried. This chapter also may include swearing so please don't read if easily offended. I recommended reading this on a laptop because it's a lot easier to read but up to you. Enjoy x

                                                                         * * * * *
The autumn wind blew chilling the air and blowing the clouds and trees as the colourful vibrant leaves scattered on the grass creating a beautiful scenery as the first of november sported a chilly autumn morning. Yesterday can only be described as a horrific and chilling experience for everyone, most of all Ariana. The group visted one of the most scariest and creepiest cementries in the world instantly becoming frightened after Ariana had taken a picture of a tree that appeared to show two mysterious demon like faces. She deleted it. However it didn't end there she was awoken later that night by a text message with an unknown number that included the picture. This frightened her terribly nevertheless Jai assured her that everything would be okay and that she should get some sleep.

It was six thirty in the morning the autumn wind echoing the room being one of the reasons Ariana had been wide awake for the past hour. Jai laid peacefully asleep beside her one hand across his chest and the other touching her thigh. She peered over to the digital clock that faced Jai's side of the bed sighing at how early it was. She sat up in the bed admiring her boyfriend's peaceful topless figure placing a light kiss on his forehead before getting out of the bed in her matching neon pink pyjama shorts and vest top leaving the room and making her way into the living room.

She turned the light on seeing Isaac sleeping on the sofa.

"Isaac." She whispeared tapping his shoulder.

"Not..now..mmmm." He groaned rolling over facing into the sofa.

"Ari." Ariana heard a voice.

She turned round quickly. It was her mother Joan.

"Why are you up so early?" Joan asked rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I couldn't sleep." She replied frowning as she thought about the picture she had recieved last night.

"Where's Jai? Doesn't he make everything okay." Joan spoke as they sat on the sofa opposite the one isaac wasn't sleeping on.

"Has something happened with you and Jai?" Joan continued as she questioned her daughter sensing something was wrong.

"No, not at all." Ariana replied quickly.

"Is it because of Yesterday?" Joan asked her daughter as she replied with a nod.

"The picture I took yesterday well I deleted it a little bit after you had originally asked me, but then when we got home and we all went to sleep I was woken up by a text and it was the picture." Ariana explained her legs now close to her chest as a sign of comfort.

"Oh no, did it have a phone number?" Joan asked feeling quite scared.

"No. It was just blank attached to the picture." Ariana went on.

"Don't worry about it, you have a show later on that's the only thing you should be thinking about." Joan assured her daughter as they hugged each other tightly.

"Baby?" Jai called in his thick australian accent.

"In here.." Ariana replied smiling as he made his way into the living room in his yellow basketball shorts teamed with a white vest.