Chapter 14 - Could Today Get Any Better?

Updating every Monday x

The beautiful Milan sunset, shone against the windows of Jai and Ariana's hotel room, as the young couple laid fast asleep, in the comfort of each others arms. Nothing was disturbing them, from the peacefulness that they felt within each others company. Jai's naked torso pressed against his girlfriend back, as he cuddled into her making her feel nothing but warmth. The young couple had landed in Milan last night, giving Ariana a break from the stressful time she was experiencing in her life. Jai and the rest of the Janoskians would be in Milan for the next week to start their world tour while Ariana will be tagging along.

 The sound of a knock on their hotel room door, woke Jai up annoyingly as he groaned tiredly glancing at Ariana to see if she had a woken. 

 "Mmmmm." Ariana groaned  rolling out of Jai's arms onto her side of the bed placing her head onto her pillow.

 "I think that's our morning wake up call babe." Jai told her glancing at her tired state.

 "Can..we..just..sleep..forever." She mumbled with a yawn sounding incredibly sleepy.

 "Ha! I wish that too." He replied sitting up in the bed reaching down to pick up and then put on his T-shirt.

 "Are you two gonna wake the fuck up?!" Luke called from behind the couple's hotel room door.

 "What's the special occasion?" Jai called back as Ariana placed her pillow over her ears trying to block out Luke and Jai's loud voices.

 "Gym.. We need to be fit for tour." Luke replied as he sat down outside the door.

 "Ah, not today.. one day without going to the gym won't matter." Jai replied feeling like all his time needed to be spent looking after Ariana.

 "You fucking dick!" Luke swore before leaving the hallway.

 "And you'd think he wasn't a morning person.." Jai mumbled to himself.

 "You should've gone, I don't need looking after, I'd be fine." Ariana spoke turning over as she was now facing Jai.

 "I promised that I would look after you, that's exactly what I will do." He replied as they gazed into each others eyes. She didn't reply but she did blush slightly in which Jai kissed her forehead lightly as she moved in closer to his arms.

 "So what are we gonna do today?" She asked him as she rested her head on his chest as he stroked her sides lightly sending chills up her spine.

 "I've planned a little something special.." He replied in his thick Australian accent not giving much away.

 "So when does this little something get revealed?" Ariana asked raising a eyebrow at him coyly as he sniggered to himself.

 "Well let's go and get some breakfast first aye?" He replied pecking her forehead again.

                                                          *       *        *     *      *

 "Room service!" A voice spoke knocking on the door of Jai and Ariana's hotel room.

 Jai got up off the sofa opening the door to greet the room service guy.

 "Here you go sir,  Due frittelle con sciroppo, Spinaci Frittata Brunch Rotolo and Due bicchieri di acqua." The waiter spoke in italian to Jai handing him Two pancakes with syrup and a Spinach omelet with two glasses of water on the side.

 "Grazie." Jai thanked him in italian as the waiter handed him the tray of food before leaving.

 "Right, I know we're both Italian but I really couldn't understand one word he just said." Ariana giggled to herself as she made her way down the stairs.