Seventeen

Lee Y/n

After calling the staff, I immediately went to our room with Jihyo beside me and saw the girls there. "Girls, move your asses and get some of swim suits." Jihyo said, the girls obeyed and went outside except Mina.

She's still sitting on the chair at the balcony, she hug her knees and hid her face. "Y/n? Mina? You two comin'?" I heard Jihyo asked, "You guys, go first." Mina replied.

"We'll catch up later."

Jihyo nodded and went out of my unit, I went to Mina who's still hugging her knees. "Mina?" I called, she looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

Mina hummed, "Are you okay?" I asked and kneeled in front of her, she only nod as an answer. "I'm just not used wearing a swimsuit." She spoke, that made me giggled.

"You're so cute, Minari." I pinched her nose and stood up, "Wait for me here, Imma change my clothes." I said and went to my closet, then I took my swimming shorts and t-shirt.

As I took my things, my eyes widened at what I saw, there's a pair of swimsuit in my closet. How?! I didn't know that I bought one!?

Maybe she can use this, I took a pair of it and put it on the bed before I went to bathroom and change my clothes.

Minutes passed and I'm already done, I went out and saw the swimsuit is already missing. Did she wore it? Its gonna be a death of me If I saw her wearing it, I saw Mina she's wearing a bathrobe.

"Let's go, Mina." I said as she obeyed and followed me from behind, we made our way to our private pool and saw the girls there.

Dahyun and Jihyo are wearing a rushguard except Sana, Momo, and Nayeon whose wearing their swimsuit. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are wearing a suit just like mine.

I gulped while looking at the other girls, I immediately turn my gaze away. "Y/N! COM--" Nayeon unnie didn't finished her sentence when, someone pushed her.

I heard the pool splashed and saw Jeongyeon unnie who's laughing her ass off.

"YOU FUCKING, OSTRICH YOU'LL GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU, DUMBASS!!!"

Nayeon shouted before she went out of the pool and start chasing Jeongyeon, I held Mina's hand and walked to them.

As we reached them, Mina let go of my hand and sat beside, Jihyo unnie. While I went to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's place.

I talked to the of them when we heard a splash, we turn our gazes to Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie, they both fell on the pool.

Drowning each other, we started laughing at the two couple when. "You two! Stop drowning each o--" Jihyo was cutted off when, Tzuyu carried and throw at her at the pool.

"CHOU TZUYU!!!"

I grabbed Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's hand and run outside with them, "Let's go! Help me take the foods and also case of beers." I said while running.

Myoui Mina

"YODA!! IMMA SMACK YOUR HEAD!!!"

I watched Jihyo, went out of pool, wiping herself with a towel beside me. "Where did those three go?" Jihyo asked and sat beside me, I shrug my shoulder.

"You, why are you still wearing a bathrobe?"

I froze and nervously smile when Sana, sat beside me with Momo in front of us. "Remove the robe." Sana said to me, I shook my head while blushing madly.

Then all of a sudden, Nayeon unnie ran to me and held the bathrobe that I was wearing. I held tightly on my bathrobe, and looked at the two beside me.