Two

Lee Y/n

After my brother sent his gift to me, I quickly ended my stream because I need to do something but after I end my stream, I heard someone shouts on the other line that made my remove my headphones.

"Miss Unknown!! Your one and only crush!!" I heard on the other line yelled, my eyes widened because of what she said.

'Pengu, has a crush on me?' I smile like an idiot while thinking about who is she or what she looks like but then I heard her, "Did you heard it?" I came back to my sense "No I didn't" I nervously answered.

I heard her sigh "By the way thanks for the game" she said, I was gonna answer back when she logged out. I sighed again and looked at my cats.

I smiled and pat their heads "Are you two hungry?" I asked as they meowed, I looked at my phone to check the time "7pm, I need to eat" then I turn off my pc and lazily went to kitchen.

"Maybe I should just go to the convenience store" I said as I quickly grab my jacket and went outside my apartment.

As I walked outside my house, I saw a arcade building in front of my house, 'Maybe I should play a little bit' I thought as I walked and entered the arcade.

The claw machine with full of stuffed animals caught my attention and a girl who is playing there, I walked towards her direction.

Until I heard her clicked her tongue, "Shit" she cursed, "Need some help?" I asked that made her flinch and turned her face to me 'She's wearing a mask' I thought. Her eyes widened and I gave her a confused look.

"Y/n?"

She calls my name "How did you know my name?" I asked then she gently remove her mask, that made my eyes widened.

"Mina?" I whispered, smile start forming on my lips as she hugged me. "Long time no see" she said in our hug and gently move away. "So you want this plushie?" I asked pointing at the penguin plushie then she just nod.

"Lemme get that for you" I said as I playfully stretch my arms, but she just shook her head, "No, need I-I-I can do it" she nervously answered "I insist" I smiled at her and played at the claw machine.

After a few tries I finally got the Penguin Plushie, "Here's your plushie" I smiled as I gave her the plushie, she took the plushie and start hugging it.

"Thank you, Y/n" she said as she smiled showing her gummy smile, I just smiled back at her showing my dimples. Then I heard my stomach growls I sighed and cover my face with my hands to hide my face, "This is so embarrassing" I mumbled as my face started to heat up then I heard her chuckle.

I gently remove my hands away from my face and looked at her giving a confusing look, "What so funny?" I asked but she just laughing "It's just...you....look so cute when you're embarrassed" she said that made my heart flutters.

I just sighed and look at her "Let's eat?" I asked her as she shook her head but, then It's my turn to laugh because I heard her stomach growls "You stomach saying the opposite" then chuckles but she gave me a cute-deadly glare.

"Come on. It's my treat tho" I said and smiled at her then she just nod at me.

We went outside the arcade, "So why are you alone here and where is your manager? Your manager should be with you." I said as we both walked to the convenience store.

"Well, I just need to have time for myself tho and Jihyo unnie knows about this" she explained to herself "We're here" I said as we both stop in front of convenience store.

I opened the door for her, "After you" I said as I smiled at her then she entered the convenience store. I followed her but she just looked at me, "Go get what you want" I smiled cheekily and she just nod as she walked around.