Twenty Three

Third Person

Wednesday came, Jihyo and the other members are started panicking while, Y/n and Mina are watching them.

They looked at each other and sighed, "Why are you guys panicking?" Y/n asked, looking at them. "Today is SKT vs RNG!! AND WHY THE BOTH OF YOU ARE STILL NOT READY!!!" Jihyo yelled, while shaking the younger.

"Woah, woah, woah. Will you guys calm the fuck down?" Mina butted in, calming them. "The finals will start at 20:00 in the evening, and it's 16:30 in the afternoon." She added.

"But still..."

Y/n shushed them, and chuckled. "Everyone, just calm down okay? Do you your things nice and slow, okay? No need to panic, Oppa already reserved our seat in VIP." The latter explained, giving them a reassuring smile, that made Mina smiled.

I really love this girl.

Mina thought and held the latter's hand, Y/n looked at her in shock, but smiled after showing her deep dimples.

Jihyo sighed in defeat, "Alright, alright." She said and went to her girlfriend, "I told you, we should calm and do our things slowly." Tzuyu stated, wrapping her long arms around Jihyo's waist.

Hours passed and it's 19:30 in the evening, "You guys ready?" Y/n asked, counting all of them. "Yes!" The girls replied, the latter smiled at them and gestured them to went inside the van.

As they went inside, Y/n bowed at TWICE's managers and bid their goodbye. "Take care of them, okay?" The manager said, Y/n gave them a reassuring smile showing her deep dimples before she went inside the driverseat.

"We'll be back later."

Y/n yelled before she started the van and hitted the gas.

[15 minutes passed]

They finally reached their destination, the girls wore their masked except Y/n.

All of them made their way inside, on the way to their seats.

It's 19:45, the whole stadium is full of Fans from both team.

"SKT!!"

"RNG!!!"

All of them are cheering from both team such as, SKT FOR THE WIN or RNG FOR THE WIN. The crowd went wild when they heard the announcer.

"Are you ready everyone!!???"

The announcer spoke, the people cheered but much louder this time.

"Alright! Let's get started!!!"

"Now from the right side, let's call the UNDEFEATED, STRONGEST, AND THE LEGENDARY TEAM! SK TELECOM!!!"

Y/n's brother went out of the stage waving at their fans same as their team, until Sang Hyeok and Sang Ho saw a glimpse of their sister and TWICE members.

"SKT!!"

"SKT!!"

Everyone cheered, waving their banners.

"And now from the left side, let's call THE NEW CHALLENGER, ALSO ONE OF THE STRONGEST TEAM! RNG!!!!!"

The RNG went out waving also at their fans, the crowed cheered. Also waving their banners.

"RNG!"

"RNG!"

Y/n and the others also cheered, "SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT OPPA!!" The latter yelled, that made the other people turned their attention to Y/n, same as the spotlight.