Eleven

Lee Y/n

I should be careful more, I sighed. "What have I done." I said while packing some ice, after that I run back to my room.

Mina was busy with her phone maybe she's scrolling on her instagram, I just shrug it off and walk in front of her. She put her phone down as she felt my presence, I gently sat on the floor.

I gently put the ice pack on her ankle, Mina hissed. "I'm sorry, Mina..." I apologized, I can feel her hand on my head as she pat it.

"It's okay, It's my fault though." She said while patting my head, until her soft hand landed on my cheek. I gulp when I saw her staring at me, her gaze landed on my lips.

"Y/n..."

She called, "Y-Yes?" I stammered while staring at her eyes not until, she suddenly lean forward, her face were just an centimeter away from mine.

Mina gave a peck on my cheek before she flashed her gummy smile on me, "You did a great play back there." She said and pulled away, "and you almost got killed but the ignite killed your brother before the tower's lazer hit you." She added.

I was froze at my spot this is the second time that she kissed my cheek, I can feel my cheeks heating up. "I'm just gonna cooked something, s-stay here okay." I said as I stood up while my cheeks is still red.

'What are you doing to me, Myoui?'

But before I walk away, "Mina, can I get Jihyo unnie's contact number?" I asked. Mina just nod while I took my phone out and gave it to her, a few seconds she gave my phone back.

"Thanks, Minari." I smiled and took my phone then slid it inside my pocket, "I'll be right back." I added before I went to the kitchen to cook, our dinner.

Jihyo

Its all messed up, the kitchen is messed up. Nayeon unnie was cooking for our dinner, but it ended up burning the kitchen.

Because she was bickering with Jeongyeon, "Our kitchen just burned." I said while glaring at the two older, "So what are we gonna do? Huh?" I added but the two remain silent.

I sighed. "I'll just--" I was cut off when my phone rings, I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller's ID.

'Unknown'

"Excuse me, I'll just answer this call and please when I came back be sure to fix this." I said before I went upstairs and went inside our room.

Unknown
Decline/Accept

"Hello?"

"Jihyo unnie!"

"Who are you?"

"It's me, Y/n."

"Oh hey, Y/n where did you get my number?"

"I asked Mina to gave your number."

"I see, so why did you call?"

"About our vacation."

"What about it?"

"Let's move it tomorrow."

"Okay. But why though?"