Sixteen

Park Jihyo

As we heard the door closed, Tzuyu immediately hug me, she snuggled her head to my neck.

'She's so clingy.'

"Should we continue?" I heard her spoke, my eyes widened and playfully hit her shoulder. I heard her giggled.

"What's inside of that paper bag?" She asked, "I don't know." I replied. Curiosity hits me, I slowly opened the paper bag and saw a Penguin plushie, I looked at it carefully when. "Babe, look at this." Tzuyu called while pointing below the Penguin plushie.

I turned upside down the Penguin and saw a word. We both raised our eyebrow why looking at it, "I can't read it. I don't understand what's the meaning of it." I said.

While I tried to understand the word written on it, I felt that Tzuyu is eating. I turn my gaze to her, "What are you eating?" I asked. "I dhawn't know." She replied while munching the food.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I said sternly, she nods and gulped the food she's eating. "Try it, babe. There's egg inside of it." Tzuyu exclaimed.

I obeyed what she said, I took one piece of it and eat it. My eyes sparkled. Its really delicious. "Its really delicious!" I exclaimed as I continue eating, "Babe, call the others to come at our room." I ordered.

Tzuyu nods and gave a peck on my cheek before she went out of our room, I heard the door closed.

After she went out I ate once again, then I looked at the Penguin Plushie, I hummed while reading the meaning of it.

"I keep reading and reading it and I don't know what's the meaning of it!" I exclaimed. Okay I gave up, I sighed put the plushie back inside the paper bag.

After I put it I walked out of our room and went inside the kitchen to get a big bowl, since Y/n bought too many of it.

I put the food on the bowl, wait a second. "There's so many sauce!" I exclaimed, but I just sighed and put it any way.

Minutes passed I heard the door opened, and saw Tzuyu first following by the others. I gestured them to sat on the sofa.

"Girls, I--"

"Are you together with Tzuyu? I mean like girlfriends?"

"How di--"

Nayeon pointed at me, I look at my side and saw Tzuyu hugging my waist. Okay, I didn't felt that.

I sighed. "Yes, I'm hers. Now, Y/n told us her plan about making Mina hers." I stated.

Myoui Mina

I'm currently at Y/n's room or should I say our room, since she's my partner. I'm so curious about the paper bag earlier.

I went to the balcony and sat on floor, then I looked up at the sky. The moon shine so bright, so as the stars, "So beautiful...." I whispered.

"But you're more beautiful."

Someone spoke I turned to my back and saw Y/n, she's smiling, showing her dimple. I start to heat up, I immediately looked away getting embarrassed.

"S-S-Shut up..." I uttered, blushing so hard. She suddenly giggles, "Being a Tsundere aren't we?" Y/n said as heard her footsteps getting near to me, until she stop on her track.

"Mina...."

I slowly looked back at her, but I took a step backwards 'cause her face is close to mine. I can smell alcohol.

I looked carefully on her eyes, my eyes widen. Did she cry? I can see the tear stain on her cheeks, her right cheek is also red.

I slowly walked back to her and held her right cheek, she hissed in pain. "It stings." She uttered. Y/n suddenly rest her head on my shoulder that made me flinch, she's so tall.