Twenty Four

Third Person

Its been one week since Y/n and Mina did that, Y/n was all alone in her house. The rest were already on the way to their work, their vacation is already over.

The latter decided to go live stream, since she's bored. She went inside her room and turn her computer on, as the computer turned on. Y/n entered the password then started fixing it.

Opening her Twitch acc, streamlabs, etc.

After fixing it, she took her phone opening her Wild Rift. Its League of Legends but on mobile, she took her charger on the nightstand and put it beside her.

She went out of her room to get some chips and drinks on their fridge, as she took that she immediately ran upstairs entering inside her room.

Y/n putted her chips and drinks aside then started her stream.

Wild Rift~

"What's up everyone! Its me your cutie Miss Unknown!" Y/n said, doing a cutie pose, but regretted after some seconds. "Just kidding." The latter giggled.

Is this even real?

She's gonna show us some moves but on Wild Rift.

Views rose up, from 20k to 50k views. The younger was shocked, it was the first time happened to her.

Sent 100,000 Stars!

Show them what you got, sis!

Woah woah! Did just Faker went here to cheer his sister? Omooo what a cute interaction ajebdjsjssj.

I heard that you watched SKT vs RNG.

"Yep, I did. I was in the VIP front seat." She said, answering the viewers questions while starting to play Ranked game.

Who are those people nine girls on your left and right?

As she accepted the invitation, she looked at the question once again. "My friends, but one of them was my girlfriend." She smiled, her deep dimples was visible on her stream making the viewers sending heart emoji or sticker.

Do you think I know them? Are they famous?

Yeah! One of them are familiar tho.

After she read those two questions, she just smiled. "Just wait and soon I'll show her to all of you and she will play with us." Y/n happily said before she picked Ahri.

"Watch me play and learn more things on Wild Rift and League of Legends PC. Because from now on, I'll give you guys some tips."

[Meanwhile]

"Mina! Mina! Mina!"

A high pitched voice, echoed through the hallways. "Hai, hai, hai?" Mina replied before she turned to her back and saw one of her member, Sana.

Running on the way to her, "What is it?" She asked. Sana didn't spoke she just showed her phone to Mina, she gasped at what she saw.

'Legendary Player Lee Sang Hyeok A.k.a Faker and Red velvet Joy are already broke up today.'

Mina read the article, "Does Y/n know?" Sana asked her, the younger shooked her head. "Wait lemme text her." Mina fished out her phone, and was about to text her lover when, a notification popped out.

Miss Unknown is streaming.
(10 : 57 am)

She tap the notification and saw her lover, playing Wild Rift. "I can't interrupt her right now." Mina said, showing her phone on Sana.