Six

Third Person

"LET'S GO PARTY!!!!" Jihyo shouted and the others cheered then start doing some crazy dance while blasting a loud music.

"BBASAE! BBASAE!! BBASAE BBASAE BBASAE!!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon shouts while Dahyun, doing her eagle dance with Tzuyu and Momo.

Then there's Sana and Jihyo on the other side watching their crazy members while holding a bottle of soju, "What do you think happened to Y/n and Mina?" Jihyo suddenly asked while taking a sip of her soju. "Maybe Y/n is on top of Mina and doing th--Owch!" Sana was cut off when Jihyo smack her head and the older start groaning in pain.

"It hurts~" Sana said as she start pouting and Jihyo just rolled her eyes then start drinking the soju.

"I'll go upstairs to invite them here" Jihyo said then Sana nods and joins the party.

Jihyo went upstairs but she suddenly facepalm herself because she don't know Y/n's room, but suddenly she heard someone groan.

"Ahh!"

The girl start listening to that noise until she found Y/n's room, she lean her head to hear something from inside.

"Yah! Y/n! That's so good"

She widened her eyes and barges inside Y/n's room, that made the two youngers flinch. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE TWO YOU DOING!?" Jihyo yelled that made the two girl look at each other with a confused look.

"Jihyo unnie, we're just playing Elsword" Y/n replied, "Then why the hell Mina is groaning like you are doing something!" Jihyo spat. "Y-Y/n and I are playing Elsword then she showed me this secret skill" Mina explained.

"What are you saying doing something Unnie?" Y/n asked, the older was gonna answer it but she just shrug off. "Nevermind. Just come with me and join the party you Pro gamers" Jihyo snap as she went outside Y/n's room.

Y/n and Mina was still confused at what Jihyo said to them, they just shrugged it off. "Wanna join them?" The younger asked as Mina nodded.

They turned off the Pc and walked outside the room then went downstairs, "Here comes the couple!!!" Jeongyeon shouts that everyone looked at Y/n and Mina's direction.

All of them start cheering, "NEW SHIP IS SAILING!!!!" Nayeon yelled as she went to the two girls and start dragging them to Momo.

Momo gave them a bottle of soju while she's eating some chips, Y/n happily took the two bottles and gave the other one to Mina. The two of them watching the others getting drunk while doing some crazy dance.

"Are they always like this?" Y/n asked as she took a sip of her soju, Mina just nod and do the same. "They're always do crazy things like that" she said as she pointed at Sana who is kissing Dahyun non stop on her cheek.

The two girls laughed at them "I LOVE YOU IM NAYEON!!!!" Jeongyeon shouts that made Y/n shocked. "Is that even true?!" she exclaimed as she looked at girl beside her. "Yes, Jeongyeon unnie really love Nayeon unnie" she replied.

Y/n and Mina are busy talking with each other when Jihyo, start dragging the two of them "LET'S DANCE!!!" Jihyo shouts.

"FANCY YOU!!!" All of them sang except Mina and Y/n, but after some minute they join the dancing with their friends.

Time passed all of them are drunk except Y/n who's now watching them, "LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!!" They sang and dancing while shouting.

It's already 10pm, music is still blasting off, bottle of soju and chips everywhere and the other girls are drunk dead on the floor while the other are on the sofa. Y/n chuckled at them, "It's gonna be hard for me, but I can do it" she said as she start clean the mess in her house.