Eighteen

Myoui Mina

After she sang it, instead of answering her. I immediately gave her a passionate kiss, which she quickly respond.

I was the first one who pulled away and rested my head on hers, "I take it, as a Yes then." Y/n chuckled with a smiled plastered on her lips, same as mine.

"Yeah."

"I really love your smile, Minari." She said as she gently caressed my cheek.

"Mahal na mahal kita."

Huh? Wait I don't understand that words, I gave a confused looked at Y/n as she just giggled. "What's the meaning of that?" I asked.

She giggled again, "Secret." She teased and gave a peck on the tip of my nose. I frowned at her.

"Hey, i love you~" Y/n sang and gave a peck on my lips before she hugged me tight. I hugged her back, "I love you too." I replied with a smile crept on my lips.

"Hey, baby. I wanna hang out with others. I'll take y'all to my penthouse, so better go back at the bathroom and take a shower, again." She stated before she peck my cheeks, and put my aside the bed before she stood up. "I'll be back, just gonna tell the other's that we're going somewhere." She added with a smile plastered on her lips, and walked out of our unit.

As I heard the door closed, I started squealing. "She's finally mine!" I said out of joy, oh my god! I can't believe she's mine.

After my mini celebration, I took some clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

'Best day of my life.'

Third Person

Y/n made her way to Jihyo's unit, as she reached the girl's door unit. The latter gently knock on the door. Tzuyu heard someone outside the door, she immediately went to their door and opened it, revealing the tall girl.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Where's Mina unnie?" Tzuyu panicked and roamed her eyes around searching for a certain penguin. The younger just giggled, "I need to tell you guys something, but please let me go inside." Y/n said, Tzuyu opened the door letting the younger went inside.

"Where's Jihyo unn--"

"Yes, I'm h-- oh my, Y/n! What the hell are you doing here?! You should be resting on your room! Where's Mina? Imma smack her!"

"Chill out, unnie. I'm fine now, my fever is already gone thanks to Mina." Y/n said with a smile crept on her lips, "Can you call the others? I need to tell you guys something and also tell them to bring some spare clothes." The latter added, which Jihyo raised her eyebrow in confusion but, ignored it and obeyed the latter.

Y/n took out her phone and immediately send a message to Mina.

'Come at Jihyo's unit, we'll wait for you and take some spare clothes we're going to have a overnight at my penthouse.'

'Alright, babe. I'm already done, just gonna put some light make up.'

'Alright, i love you.'

'I love you too.'

The latter put back her phone inside her pocket and check her watch. '10:00 am' She thought and sat on the sofa where the Jihyo and Tzuyu are cuddling, "I hate this."

The couple just giggled, but little did they know that Y/n is already in relationship with Mina.

15 minutes later