Twelve

Lee Y/n

After we washed the dishes I quickly went upstairs to change my clothes into a normal pajamas, I took some blankets and pillows then went downstairs.

I put the pillows and blankets down and smiled at the girls, "How the hell can did you carry all of it?!" Nayeon unnie asked.

"It's not heavy though." I said. "By the way, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked. "I want romance!", "Comedy!", "Horror!!!!!". Everyone start yelling, I giggled at their cuteness and looked at them.

"I'll pick horror." I smirked and turned on my TV then search the Insidious one.

I play the movie and went beside Mina and there's Sana on my side, she immediately clung on my arm. "Y/n/n, I'm scared." She said in a cute tone.

"The hell, Sana!? The movie didn't even started yet!!!" Jihyo yelled then glared at Sana, I heard Sana just scoffs and remove her hands on my arm. She went to her other side and hug Dahyun instead.

I giggled at their cuteness then went my gaze at the movie and focus on watching it.

Third Person

Hours passed the movie is already done, everyone is already asleep except Y/n who was still wide awake.

She went to the tv and turn it off before she went upstairs and took her phone, Y/n dialed her brother's number.

"Oppa!"

"Oh! Y/n. What is it?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you take care of my cats?

"Max and Yuumi. Yes, sure but why though?"

"Me and the other TWICE members will have a private vacation on my resort in the Philippines."

"Woah! So lucky. Okay okay, I'll take care of your cats."

"And also four kittens."

"Sur--WHAT!!?"

"Ouch! Oppa stop yelling!"

"Where did you get the four kittens??"

"Yuumi gave birth yesterday and yeah that's why you should take care of her and her kittens. Okay."

"Okay okay. Take care."

"Thanks, Oppa. I love you."

Y/n happily hung up and put her phone down on the bed, she went to her closet then packed some of her clothes.

After some minutes of packing she carry her luggage and went downstairs then, put it beside the girls luggage.

00:00

Its already 12 midnight Y/n is still can't sleep, she's been playing with her cats for 1 hour. Until an idea came up, "I should probably stream today." She mumbled.

Y/n silently run upstairs and went inside her room, she quickly turn on her pc and wait for a seconds.

When it opens she immediately open her Streamlabs, League Of Legends client, and Twitch account. She log in her Twitch account and League of Legends then, she fix the Streamlabs.

She wear her black mask on and took a deep sigh.

Start Streaming.

"Hi guys!" Y/n said and waved at the camera, everyone start to greet her on comment section.