Eight

Lee Y/n

After eating I put all the plates on the sink while the others went to the living room then I start washing plates.

"Want me to help you?"

I heard someone spoke behind me, I turned my gaze behind my back and I saw the girl that I like, "Sure" I replied then smiled at her.

"Just like the last time, I'll wash the plates while you wipe and put them into that place" I explained and pointed where the plates placed.

Silence filled the whole kitchen while washing the plates, "Y/n" she cuts the silence by calling my name. I just hummed in response, "Did I do something bad last night?" she asked.

I nervously shook my head while washing the plates, "Are you sure?" she asked again, "Yeah" I nervously chuckled.

After that we went back to my living room and the others saw us coming, "Oh Y/n, so uhm..you ready?" Jihyo unnie asked I gently nods.

"Let's go"

Jihyo unnie said as we followed her outside my house, but before I went outside "Max! Yuumi! I've gotta go! See you later!" I shouted then closed the door.

Then Jihyo unnie gestured me to went inside the van and sat on the back beside Mina, "Hi Y/n" She greeted, I smiled at her "Where are you going by the way?" She asked.

"Jyp wants to meet me, so yeah I came along since you all going there right?" I said as she nod, I took out my phone and tap the SSJYP.

I quickly put the volume down and after loading I immediately looked at my card, I heard Mina gasped "Oh my GodJihyo!" She said in shock tone.

"Yes? Why did you call me, kid?" I heard Jihyo unnie spoke, I laughed at her joke "Yah! You all have all our latest cards! And It's freaking R Card!!" She yelled while looking at the cards, "And It's already 99! What the hell your a monster!" She jokingly said as I giggled at her cuteness.

"Yah! Why did you ignore me?" I heard Jihyo unnie whine and I looked at her then she start pouting, "I don't know" I replied then I looked at Mina who's still busy blabbering about my cards.

"Wow! That's amazing Y/n!" she said and grab my phone "Can I play?" she asked while looking at me giving me a puppy eyes. How the hell can I say no to this penguin? I slowly nods and she plays the game.

I smiled at her cuteness then I felt my eyes getting heavy but then I remember when that I didn't sleep earlier. I took a deep sighed "Are you sleepy?" I heard Mina asked while she was focus on playing at my phone.

"Yeah..." I answered "Rest your head at my shoulder I'll wake you up when we get there." She said as the song finished not bad then she looked at me while smiling.

I smiled back and lay my head on her shoulders and closed my eyes then went to dreamland.

Dahyun

I was busy scrolling down on when I heard someone playing our song, I looked at my back and I saw Mina unnie playing on the phone while Y/n is on her side sleeping.

I smiled at their cuteness I open my phone camera and start capturing some picture of them, 'It seems like Mina unnie is really busy playing' I thought.

"Such a Gamer."

I heard Jihyo unnie spoke and I looked at her then smiled at her, "Yeah" I answered. "They're so cute together right?" I added and looked at Mina and Y/n's direction, I heard Jihyo unnie hummed in response.

After that I start scrolling on my phone then I lean my head on Jihyo unnie's shoulder, "Dahyunie, you should take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get there okay?" She said. Such a mother "Alright, Eomma~" I said and I put back my phone inside my pocket then rested my head on her shoulder.