Thirteen

Lee Y/n

After eating our breakfast, I put all the dishes on the sink and start washing it. "You sure, you don't need help?" I heard Jihyo unnie asked.

I looked at her and just smile, "I'm fine I can do it." I answered and continue washing the dishes.

After some minutes, I'm already done washing the dishes. I walked outside the kitchen and went to the living room, I saw my two brothers and Twice members talking.

A smile form on my lips as I watched them, not until a certain girl looked at me. Her smile became wide when she saw me, a girl that I like.

Myoui Mina.

I was staring at her features until our eyes met, we both stared at each other for 5 seconds. We immediately looked away. "Fuck that's embarrassing." I mumbled.

I took a deep breathe and walk to them, I cleared my throat to gain their attention. "Guys, grab your luggage and put it inside the van. Our private plane is probably waiting at the airport." I stated, they immediately stood up and do what I say.

My two brothers helped the girls put their luggage on the van, while I set up my other car. Maybe, she can ride with me.

I saw Mina walking towards to me, "Y/n!" She called. I hummed in response while I put my luggage on my car, "Are you not coming with us inside the van?" She asked.

"I can't, my van is not that big it can only fit 8 people inside." I explained and looked at her, "Wanna ride with me?" I asked then looks away, I took a glance at the van and saw Jihyo and Dahyun unnie, they wiggling their eyebrow.

"S-Sure..." Mina shyly said and went inside the car, I followed inside and start the car. As the engine roared I quickly opened the gate of my garage and drove away.

Mina

Y/n drove her car, I took my phone out and opened our group chat.

Twice without Y/n

Jeongyeon: Mina and Y/n left us!

Nayeon: typing....

Sana: They just having a date!!

Me: What are you guys talking about!? Me and Y/n having a date!?

Tzuyu: typing...

Tzuyu: Seen at 7:00am.

Jihyo: Calm your asses!

Dahyun has logged in.

Tzuyu change Nayeon's nickname to Granny.

Tzuyu has logged out.

Dahyun: What's did I miss again?

Sana: My feelings for you!

Dahyun has logged out.

Jihyo has logged out.

Jeongyeon has logged out.

Sana: yah! Kim Dahyun!

Nayeon: Change that nickname Chou Tzuyu!

Sana has logged out.