Five

Y/n's POV

As I went inside the cab then my phone suddenly vibrates I took it out and unlocks it then I saw Mina's message,

MINARIcano:
Take care Y/n and I promise we can play later okay?

Smile start forming on my lips when I read the message,

Me:
Okay, you too and the girls take care. Bye I gotta feed my cats, call me later(。・ω・。)

MINARIcano:
Okay!! Byeee!!≧ω≦

I turned off my phone while smiling then I remember something, "Ah! Sir, can you please drop me over there" I said to the driver while pointing at the store, he kindly obeyed and drove in front of the store.

"Thank you" I smiled once again and I gave the cash before I get out the cab.

I quickly went inside the store to buy some foods for me and my cats, while walking around I bumped onto a girl.

"Sorry"

We both said in unison, wait I know that voice. "Y/n?" the girl said I looked at her and I smiled because It's Seulgi unnie.

"Unnie!" I exclaimed and we both hug each other, "Y/n! Oh my god! You're so tall now" she said then we separate and I just smiled at her.

"I miss you Unnie" I said "I miss you too" she answered "Yah! What about me? Did you miss me too?" I heard someone yelled behind me.

I turned to my back and I saw Joy unnie, she run to me and hug me tight, "Can't breathe" I mumbled. "Oh sorry" she said and remove her hands then smiled at me.

While me and Joy unnie are talking Seulgi unnie, nudge me. I look at her and she pointed at Joy unnie but I gave her a confused look.

'She and your Oppa are dating'

She mouthed that made smirk at her "So, Joy unnie. How are you and my brother?" I asked "We're both go-WHAT? HOW DID YOU KNOW?" she exclaimed that made me chuckle "I have my ways Unnie" I said at her while smirking.

She sighed in defeat "Yeah we're both good" she said then smiled at her, "Congratulations" I said and hug her again then I move away.

"I gotta go my cats is waiting for me" I said and grab the cat food then bid my goodbyes before walking away.

After I paid the food that I bought, I quicky grab my phone and called my Oppa.

"Hello? Y/n?"

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me!?"

"What do you mean by that and What are you talking about?"

"You and Joy unnie are a thing!"

"Wa-What are you talking about?"

"You and Joy unnie are dating and you didn't tell me"

"I'm sorry Y/n"

"It's fine just take a good care of her or I'll ripped off your head even though you are my brother"

Last thing I said before I hung up the call, then start walking home. After a few minutes I finally reach my house, I grab my keys inside my pocket and then I opened the door.

"Max! Yuumi! I'm home!"

I called my cats name before I sat on the sofa, "Hey there, Max" I said as my other cat jump on me and sat on my lap. "How's my big boy doing huh?" I happily said and start patting his head.