Stressful days and cold winter (3) •

Three days had passed by since my situation with Cameron. I was honestly dreading seeing him tomorrow at school. What I did feel slightly stressed about was Gabriel's part of our small play. He hadn't been learning them very well and I had to be over at his place nearly every night since the teacher assigned it.

I pursed my lips as I walked around my room, gathering my things before I could leave for Gabriel's. I didn't want to go honestly, he could practice them by himself now since it is the last day of is practicing. Finally having all mg things together I walked out my room and closed the door before walking down the stairs.

"Where are you going Abi?" Mom asked taking off her glasses.

"I'm going to Gabriel's" I said taking my keys... well mom's keys. "For what? Is he your boyfriend?" mom asked closing her book and getting up.

"MOM!" I said opening my eyes wide open and moving my hands in the air. "What? Honey I'm just asking. Did you leave Cameron over Gabriel?" she asked getting closer. "Oh my God. I can't belive this. Mom I gotta go." I said finally leaving.

I got in the car and turned the radio on. Locked out of heaven bursted through the radio and I started to sing along with it while driving. After the short 10 minute ride I got to Gabriel's place.

I got out of the car and walked up to his door. Before I could knock he opened the door. "Hey Abi! Looking good." he said pulling me in. I did the 'Ok' face and sat down at his living room. "No. Not here my room." he said taking my hand. "Why?'' I asked cofused getting up. He didn't say anything until we were at his room.

"My mom is gonna be home then she'll want to record the whole thing." he sai getting his script. "Ok then Romeo." I said taking mine out of my purse. "Ok so lets get this started." he said sitting down at his bed and patting his left side for me to sit down. I sat next to him and started to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that's a wrap" I said putting my script away. "Abigail can I tell you something?" he asked taking my free hand. I nodded my head yes since I was looking for my phone at my purse. He didn't say anything so I just looked up at him. When my eyes met his he just smashed his lips to mine.

He layed me down on his bed and got on top of me. "Gabriel stop." I said trying to back off. He wouldn't listen so he kept kissing me roughtly. "GABRIEL STOP." I yelled still trying to get him off me. "Come on just a night." he said kissing my neck. "Gabriel are you here?" his mom asked knocking on the door.

He got off me and I got up really fast. "Yes mom come in." he said. His mom came in and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, "So um Mrs. Miller it was nice seeing you again but its getting kinda late so I'm gonna head home." I said leaving. I rushed downstairs and walked outside. I got in the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked the car in the garage and then went inside. I walked pass by the dark kitchen with only the fridge light on and passed by the living room. "Why didn't you call?" mom asked. Well almost passed. "I was studying mom I can't have my phone on if I'm studying." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well I got worried it's a school night and it's almost 11 Abigail." she said getting up from her sofa.

"Grace Parker I am fine. Here standing alive and talking to you." I said grabbing her arms and swingging them. "Next time please call." she said rolling her eyes. "I will. Now good night momma!" I said running off to my room. I got my stuff in a corner and walked up to the bathroom. I got the shower hot and took a shower. This is winter is cold and long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs.Parker!" the science teacher yelled at me. "Yes?" I asked with a sleepy voice. "What is the answer to number 6?" she asked raising her famous left eyebrow. "Is... Letter B." I said rubbing my eyes. "Correct. But for sleeping in my class you have detention. Not a surprise, not the first time. I thought rolling my eyes. The bell rang and this days Gabriel nor Cameron are nowhere to be seen. Boys.

"Hey shorts!" Liam said hugging me from behind. "Hey Li!" I said kissing his cheek. "So where were you last night?" He asked sitting down at our table. "Well I was practicing with Gabriel for drama class and he was forcing me to go all the way with him." I said taking a sip of my red powerade.

"So how's your mom taking the divorce thing?" Liam asked taking a bite of his sandwich. "Good I guess? But what can I do about it? I can't focus on that we have finals so, yeah" I said shrugging my shoulders. Liam nodded his head and we continued to eat our lunch.