New Year Virgin? ~9~

It's been three weeks and I haven't answer Sean anything! He sended me flowers last Friday but I just gave them to Leyla. Those were her favorite, like mine, but I didn't want them. "Morning honey." dad said walking to my room and sitting down next to me on my bed. "Morning." I said with my morning voice.

    "Is New Year's Eve Abigail. There's a party at your friends house." he said. "Wich friend? Close or just a friend?" I asked sitting straight. "Liam." he said. I smiled and nodded yes."Cool! Can't wait!" I said getting out of bed. "Good. I'll be at work for a couple of hours. Just letting you know." He said getting up I nodded and he hugged me. "I love you Abigail never forget that." he said kissing my head. I nodded and hugged him too.

     "LEYLA!!!!"" I yelled knowing that she was in her house. She poked her head out the window and gave me the finger. I laughed and blew her a kiss. She closed her window and I heard a knock on my door.

   "You fast!" I said as she came in. "You interupted me!" she said walking to the kitchen. "On what? Having a fun time by your self?"   I asked winking. "You have problems." I gasped and said. "Look who's talking Mrs. I moan every time a hot boy passes by!" I said getting a glass.   "Whatever! At least they like it." she said winking. 

    I laughed and told her about Liam's party tonight. She told me that she couldn't wait. "So babez what about Sean?" she asked. "Well he can rot in hell!" I said sitting down at the couch. "Agressive. Maybe it was some misunderstanding." She said changing channels. "AH! Love Actually! Leave it there!" I told her. "I told you. You have problems the movie is only about sex I say." she said. "Of course not is about relationships." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Girls what are you doing is 7 already and you're not ready!" dad said putting his tie on. "Yeah dad we just have to... Pick our outfit." I said. He rolled his eyes and closed the door. "BINGO!" Leyla said taking two dresses out. "You wear the black one, looks sexy on ya'!" she said slamming my butt. I rolled my eyes at how crazy my cousin is and got my out of my shorts and long shirt to get on the 'sexy' dress.

    I got on my black dress and started to do my make up. "Look hot!" Leyla said from the bathroom. "You look amazing Ley-ley!" I told her. "Thanks now let's go." she said. We were good to go now.