She went all Taylor Swift on me ~14~

@ Sean's P.O.V@

She left she just left. After the party last night we got out of there and headed home. We just hanged around and talked, just had fun. Like we actually were normal friends not just FB (fuck buddies). After my mom and dad left she just kissed me. Not just any kiss, a rough lustful kiss. That's how we woke up next to each other. After she left I laid there for a while. Until a knock interrupted my thoughts about Abigail. You see! She's all I think about this days. Stupid Abigail. "Come in." I replied to the mysterious person knocking behind the door. "Guess you forgot you still had your cousin staying over." Charlotte said coming inside with a smirk plastered on her lips. I chuckled and cover a little more since I was commando. "Yeah. What time did you got here?" I asked. "About the minute I heard weird noises coming from your room." She smirked. This girl was funny she was the closest of the family I was to. She was a big time player. Same as me and Abigail. There It goes again I wasn't thinking about her and I just had to mention her again.

"Hey can you like give me a minute. Close your eyes." I said and she rolled her eyes. She closed her eyes and I got up from bed. I walked over to my bathroom and turned the host on. "So who's Abigail?" Charlotte asked from my room. I had a bathroom in my room but yeah whatever. "She's a friend of mine." I said as my lips curved into a smile. "Oh yeah she sure is a friend I'm guessing you two are inseparable. Like metal and magnets!" She said. Where the hell did this girl gets those weird sayings from? They don't make sense. "Whatever you say Lolly." I said doing my routine in the shower. Lolly was a short nickname I gave her for The part lottle of her name. I still don't get why Lolly. I mean we were both four. "I no-no- know a girl who gets what she wants all the time cause she's fine. Before an angel she's a hot hot mess make you so blind but you don't mind. Cause she's an old town get around anything goes girl. Girl. She's a hardcore candy store give me some more girl. Girl. She'll make you take her to the club but then she leaves with her friends she likes to stay late at the party cause the fun never ends and all her clothes are on the floor and all your records are scratched. She's like a one way ticket cause you can't come back. Saying yeah you wanna but she's so mean. You never let her go why don't you let her go? Yeah you wanna but she's so mean! Why don't you let her go? You no-no-know that if you don't shut your mouth she'll freak out. You better get your shit together cause she's bringing you down, down yeah boy you better ,you better. Cause she's an up town get around anything goes girl. Girl. She's a hard core candy store give me some more girl. Girl. She's got a wicked sense of humour can't believe what she says. She drinks Bacardi in the morning till it gets to her head and all you want is to hold her but she don't go for that. She has a hard time coming when she can hit back. Yeah you wanna but she's so mean. You never let her go. Why don't you let her go? Yeah you wanna but she's so mean. You never let her go. Why don't you let her go?"

I got out of the bathroom with my towel hanging on my waist. I saw Charlotte sitting on my bed crossed legged and her hands resting on her knees. She did the bed for me witch I thanked her for. I got dressed with my towel still on. "So c'mon! We have to talk! I mean I was partying last night, yeah, but my dear." She said in a somehow motherly tone. "I need to spend time with my freaking partner in crime." She said. "We do. So you wanna hang out at the mall?" I suggested. I knew how much she loved shopping. "YES!" She squealed. "Calm down, Lolly. Just chill. Lets go we'll have breakfast or should I saw lunch." I said looking at the clock. She nodded and we headed out. "Morning Mr. Johnson." A maid greeted me bowing down. I'm not a king! I smiled and got my hand on her shoulder. "Call me Sean." She smiled and nodded. "So you're king Johnson?" Lolly laughed. "Oh shut it Mrs. Robinson!" I said bowing down. "Actually I don't like it. Sounds weird not like a super star or anything! Charlotte Robinson. Sounds like meet the Robinson's!" She complained. "Where the hell do you get all that from?" I asked laughing at her frustration. "Shut up! I think my brain is pretty cool cause I have many good, bad, and perverted thoughts!" She said holding her chin up high.