Sean's P.O.V ~19~

When A Player Meets Another Player:

~Sean's P.O.V~

"Sean." Imogen spoke; breaking the silence like throwing a glass to the floor. I looked down at her with my eyebrow up and my lips rolled into a thin line. "I'm sorry." She apologised resting her small hand on my arm. I shook my head forcing a small smile at least to come out. "What for?" I asked keeping my gaze to where my car was parked. "For what happened back there. I mean I already got a text and all from Tyler. But Abigail." She paused. "It didn't turn out the right way. That's not the point. The point is that I know she played tons of guys and she's nothing serious but I don't remember her being such a bitch." She said looking intensely at the ground. "She wasn't herself. I know the shy sweet Abigail. Not player bitch Abigail." I said taking the keys out of my pocket. "Do you have a ride home?" I asked her. She shook her head and smiled weakly at me. "I'll give you a ride home." I smiled at her. She walked around my car and opened the passengers door while I opened mine sliding in. Making the engine roar I sighed. This wasn't my plan. I didn't expect to see Cameron after so long. "You can turn on the radio if you want." I said, I didn't exactly want to move from the way I was. Driving away she did as I told her

. "Hey, umm, I don't have your number. I mean, we can chill sometime." Imogen smiled waving her phone. "Sure." I chuckled taking her phone away adding myself to her contacts while driving. "You know you could've told me your number! You're driving for freak sakes!" Imogen exaggerated. "Imogen, tell me you haven't done that before." I said rolling my eyes. "Of coarse I have! But it's dangerous! I don't do it anymore." She said changing the radio station. I chuckled and kept driving.

After I dropped Imogen off on her place I stopped by on Abigail's place. I got out of my car and leaned on to it. I looked up to her room and it was dark not one single movement was made up there. Checking my phone for the time I rubbed my face with one hand. It's only 10:30, 10:30. I got back in my car and was ready to go when her room lighted up. There she was throwing her hair into her special bun. I go out again and texted her.

"Hey Abi! Can I come in?~S"

What a creeper I am. I chuckled at myself and watched her expression change from tired to a confused funny expression.

"What the hell Sean?~Abi."

I laughed this time and told her to look out her window. She did as told and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Creeper? Come in~Abi."

She texted me and I smiled walking over to the three next to her room. After climbing it she opened the window and gave me her hand to help me in. "Thanks." I said dusting the non-existing dirt off my pants. "What are you doing here? Is almost eleven by now." She said closing the window. "I'm here to find out why were you such a bitch earlier." I said throwing myself on her bed. "First. Get out of my bed Sean." She said crossing her arms. "Second. I am a bitch." She said smirking. "Now, players don't have a heart do they?" She said, her voice sounding hurt. "Who told you that?" I asked sitting straight. "I've just teased so many guys and now Cameron is still after me. So this random Tyler guy. Yeah, he told me at the party that I was pretty but had no heart and he wouldn't go for a girl like me. I met him by a friend of mine. That's not the point. The point is that I'm really upset. To tell a person that has no heart?" She said starting to cry.

She must be drunk. "I mean," she sniffed wiping her tears away. "They don't see this." She said referring to her crying. "A person with no heart doesn't cry or anything. A person with a heart does cry. I have a heart." She said flunking into her bed. I rolled my lips into a tin line and chewed on it. "Abigail," I said and she looked up. "They don't have a heart." I said wrapping my arms around her. "Can you stay the night?" She asked her eyes shinning with hope. "I can stay the night." I smiled. She returned my smile and I kissed the top of her head. "I'll have a shower and if you want I can lend you some clothes." She said. "From you?" I asked teasingly. "Obviously not from me!" She said walking to her bathroom. I laughed and waited awkwardly for her to come out. I heard the shower host turn on and her humming to some song.

Players (REWRITTING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara