They're back! ~15~

When a player meets another player:

•Abigail's P.O.V•

My eyes fluttered opened as the sunlight violently made contact with my eyes. I groaned as I heard my alarm ring. I rubbed my eyes and did my hair. Remind me again why I haven't changed the song on my alarm? Right! I dislike the song. I got my hair up in a ponytail and got up from bed. My warm feet made contact with the cold ground and I shivered. "Morning Sunshine!" Dad said as he poked his head through the door. "Morning dad." I smiled at him. "Today is a special day. Guess what it is?" Dad said all excited. "Ok dad, tell me." I said smiling. A clicking sound came from downstairs and we both looked out my room. Dad smiled widely and took my wrist as he ran yelling; "Your mom is home!"

Oh.

My.

God.

What the hell is wrong with dad!? I saw mom putting the keys down and then gasping. Mom. "Abigail!" She said stretching her arms. "Mom." I said. Today?! Why today?! I mean... Yay? "Well?" Dad said pushing me. I glared at him and looked back at mom. I hugged her and she hugged me tight. She hasn't hugged me like this since I can barely remember. I sighed and did what I could do. I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I haven't done this since I was little. My relationship with my mom faded away a long time ago. I think is time I start having a healthy relationship with her again. "I missed you!" She said as I felt a cold teardrop on my shoulder. I looked at her and I'm guessing that seeing your mother cry isn't the best thing on earth. I whipped her years away and took her in for another hug. I kissed her cheek and smiled at her. "Love you mom. Missed you too." She seemed surprised about my first three words. "Well this went well." Dad said taking us for a hug. "What did you expected?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. "Nothing." He said hugging mom. She smiled all lovey dovey at him and he did the same. They kissed and hugged like there was no tomorrow. I smiled and cleared my throat. They backed away and my mom furiously blushed. "So Abigail. Have you read the letter that was in your room?" My dad asks while looking at mom. "Letter? Dad you didn't even let me stretch." I chuckled. They smiled and didn't speak.

"Grace and William Parker!" I said clenching my hands into fist. "Speak now and stop smiling like totally insane people." They laughed and smiled even more. What the hell happened? Why are they like this?! "Just go and see." I nodded slowly while I squirmed my eyes a little. I walked up the stairs and felt a cool breeze that came from the rooms. I sighed and entered my room. "Letter. They world has gone mad." I said looking around for it. I saw a white envelope resting on top of my iHome and I smiled widely. I took it and turned it around slowly with my fingertips. "I wonder what it is." I said out loud. I opened it and took out a perfectly folded white paper. I unfolded it and started to read.

"Abigail Parker:

Hi! Is Blake here, you won't guess the hell of a ride I had back here at Iraq. I just can't wait to come back home and see you guys. I've missed all of you and I know what's been going on. I have my connections. I just can't wait to go home. I'll be there in about six days. So I hope my little sister is waiting for me with a big smile on her face when I get home. Also I want my big sister to welcome me home with my big boy, Ronnie. I want mom to welcome me home with her famous lasagna and dad? I want him to get the game on. 

~Blake"

Oh. My. Good. Lasagna! It was a letter from Blake! Blake! Oh my Lord how am I going to survive this?! Am I even breathing?! I scream at the top of my lungs and jumped around the room. "Abigail we have neighbours!" Dad said. "Screw them!" I yelled at him. "Where the hell is Skylar?! Where is she?! Is she coming too?" I ask all in one breath. "Abigail! Language! She's coming. Go take a shower." He said. "I gotta take a run. This is way too much for me." I said breathing heavily. I slammed the door in my dads face and started to strip out of my pjs. I changed onto my white shirt that said 'Nike' on it, black sports pants, and purple Nikes. I walked out of my room and grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen. "I'll be back!" I said going outside. I got my earbuds on and got the song 'Teeth' by Lady Gaga.