No feelings... ~11~

*Abigail's P.O.V*

      By the time we got to J4 alley it was 12:30. I was drinking water when Leyla pushed me. I looked down at my shirt thank God it was dry. "What the heck Ley-ley?" I asked laughing. "Sorry?" she said with a little smile on her face. This people are weird and I love them. Except for one standing next to me. "What?" he asked noticing now that I was looking at him. 

       "Nothing." I said looking away. I really can't stand him. In fact I really hate him. The thing we have is a no feeling thing. It seems wrong and stuff but it's the only way it feels right with him. "FINALLY!" Sean said trowing his hands in the air. You see he's like a little kid a sexually active little kid. I hate him.

      "Abigail!" Liam yelled from the make out area. I smiled and then looked over at Sean. Damn he hated Liam. I walked myself over to Liam and hugged him. "Being fuck buddies with the player, player?" he whispered at my ear when we were hugging. "How do you know?" I asked backing off. He leaned in and then whispered.... 

     "He's gonna be my step-brother. So suck it up." he said laughing at the last part. "What the fuck Liam? You are disgusting!" I said laughing. He kissed my cheek and disappeared. "What was that about?" Sean asked from behind. I turned around slowly and looked into his eyes. "What?" he asked confused. "No feelings bro!" I sang walking away.  

     Ummm.... Pretty boy, pretty boy, pretty boy. I thoght to myself looking around for a pretty boy. There we go! Tumblr guy who tried to date me. I walked over to him and introduced myself. 

                       "Haven't seen that pretty face of yours in a while now." he said wrapping his arm around me. "Yeah just been... busy." I said looking up at him. "Busy fucking with peoples emotions, breaking hearts, and playing a bit more? I know what you mean." Ethan said. 

              I rolled my eyes and just go for it. I smashed my lips to his and he didn't hesitated. He kissed me back. He got his hands on my waist and I got both of my hands in his face. I wrapped my legs on his waist and he pushed me against the wall. Ethan was like a new kid in the game of being a player. He had a lot to learn.

          He was a good kisser, but not as good as Sean. I backed off for air and threw my head back and laughed. "Mind putting me down for a while?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He chuckled and put me down. "So are you free tonight?". Oh God. I know is a no feeling thing that I have with Sean but comon! I don't do that."Why?'' I asked putting my hair behind my ear. 

           "Party tonight at my place. Would you like to be mine tonight?" 

                       I saw Sean looking over and yeah looks like Sean is a protective guy. You can see the anger boiling up in his eyes. "I'll be over. What time?" 

      He smiled and told me. "See you there cuttie." he said planting a soft kiss on my lips.

                       I smiled and walked over to the so called 'bar' well it's close enough. Self service. I grabbed a bottle of water and Sean spoke from behind me. "What was that about?" I smirked and turned around. "What?" I asked taking a sip. "THAT!" he said waving his hands in the air. "No. Feelings." I said walking away. 

              Let's just see how the second test goes.....