Abigail ~27~

When A Player Meets Another Player

Abigail Parker

I smiled as I got out of my car. Monday. I love Mondays! They're beautiful, they're a bitch. I grabbed my books and walked towards the school building.

Heads turned the minute I came in. Everyone whispering and snickering.

"Abigail! How are you?"

"Hey Abigail! Looking nice!"

"I dig the outfit!"

"Abigail call me some time would ya?"

I winked at Scott and walked confidently to my locker. Getting it open I threw the books I didn't needed for the first two periods inside and took the ones I needed out. Getting my headphones out I got them on and plugged them into my phone. I want to make a music video. Scrolling through all my songs I found Imagine Dragons and smiled. This shall be the one.

Who we are started playing and I started walking to the beat of it creating a music video with all the stares that I was getting.

Embrace yourselves, Abigail Parker is back.

I smirked at the thought and blew an air kiss with a wink to Scott who once again passed by me. Walking up the stairs people turned their heads once again, they think I will sulk because of that? Haha think again. Walking to the end of the second floor hall I pushed the drama class door and smiled brightly at my teacher.

"Good Morning!" I said setting my books down on my desk. I'm not sitting in the back anymore.

"Morning Abigail!" She chirped at me after turning around to go back to writing something on the board. I sat down and took my headphones off. Two minutes and everyone will come in.

I'm so excited!

3

2

1

The door burst open with every student from this class. I smiled at some of them and they just returned whispers back.

"Good morning class! Today we'll be acting on family issues that you guys have to solve." Our teacher smiled.

Mrs. Anderson are you nuts?

"Now we will have to get you partners and-" Right by that door came the person I wanted to see today.

"Morning Mrs. Anderson." He smiled brightly at her while she glared at him. "I was talking to someone and I didn't even notice the bell rang." He lied taking a seat next to a girl.

"Whatever makes you think I bought that lie Mr. Johnson. As I was saying," Mrs. Anderson continued to explain her ideas on how we should act and stuff. I played with the ends of my brown hair and smiled at how soft it was.

"Abigail,"

This is the moment.

"How are you?"

Not what I was expecting him to ask.

But, I don't know how am I? I'm alright found out and saw with my own eyes my boyfriend cheated on me yesterday.

"I'm alright. How did you sleep last night babe?" I asked casually smiling at him. He looked confused and I mean really confused.

"I... Good. I slept alright, you?" I smiled sickly at him nodded my head.

"I also slept good. Best sleep of my life actually. Best I'm telling you. I went to bed around eleven." I smiled. Molly does make you tired after a while, at least me.