Back again 25

When A Player Meets Another Player

 ||- Abigail Parker -||

I scowled grabbing the nearest thing to me which happened to be an umbrella and threw it in his direction. "Hey! That's not nice!" He cried picking the umbrella up from the floor.

"Well you asshole you don't do that! Fuck off!" I whispered shouted at Calum as I walked towards him. He shook his head laughing. "I thought you missed me?" Calum pouted like a five year old kid. "Calum as much as I think you're cool and are probably in the process of becoming my best friend I'm really tired." I said placing my bag down on the floor.

"Best friends that's just the bomb." Calum grinned hugging me. I rolled my eyes hugging him back. "Abigail Parker," he said pulling away while holding on to my arms. "Would you like to report to duty to come with me to a party tonight?" I looked at him for a while and shook my head.

"Parties never end up good for me lately and I have a boyfriend now." I said walking over to my bed. Calum let his arms fall to his sides pursing his lips as he thought of something. I lay down on my bed fishing my phone out of my pocket.

'Babe, what's that I hear about your hair going brown?'

A chuckled came from the back of my throat filling the silence on the room as I texted Sean back. A loud gasp came from Calum as I pressed the send button. "You can tell him that you're having a night out with a friend who's in town for just a while!" He said pouting his lips and his brown eyes big. I shook my head and turned my attention back to the phone. "Oh come on Abigail! Please!" He begged walking over to my bed as he joined me. I shook my head once again and he got on his knees. "Please! I'm literally on my knees!" I laughed at his actions and got up. "Where are you going? Have you decided to get changed and go to the party?" He asked with so much excitement I wouldn't be surprised if I got stabbed in the eye with it. I shook my head and walked out of my room. I knew Calum wouldn't go anywhere until he got an answer. I jogged down the stairs and saw my parents watching some crappy television program.

"Hey guys I got invited to a party I was wondering if I could go?" I asked swinging my arms back and forth while rocking on my heels. My parents looked at each other with shock on their faces. I shrugged and waited for them to recover from their shock state. They looked at each other again hesitating for a bit. I stared at the tv blankly as they decided whether it was good or bad to let me go to the party.

"Where's the party at?" Mom asked first taking two cookies from a plate that was on the coffee table. I got my phone out and searched for Calum's conversation asking him where it was and that answer came down in no time. I looked up at them and smiled.

"By the smoothie shop thingy." Lie. "Oh yeah and it's almost like starting." Half lie. My parents nodded their heads slowly and turned to look at me. "Don't be home late Abigail." Dad said and I nodded. "I won't!" I said rushing up back to my room. I opened the door and found Calum reading some book I had.

"Guess what apple pie ?" I whisper shouted running towards him only to end up taking him down to the floor with a hug.

"Ow," he whined rubbing his arm. "What sugar pie?" He asked with his eyes closed. "I'm going!" I said getting up and walking towards my closet. He cheered and jumped around like a little kid while I searched for my clothes. I have to tell Sean though. Wait, no. Forget it.

-

"How long has it been since you've been to this?" Calum asked over the loud music. I shook my head with a smile and sipped from my drink.

"A really long time." I answered honestly. Loud alternative rock played through the speakers making me feel a little back in time lets say sixteen? Yeah sixteen. The party was a mix of frat and highschoolers but originally it was a frat party. "Keep in mind I told you I'm not staying too long." I reminded Calum as we danced a little to the rhythm of the music. He gave me a thumbs up and nodded.

"Got it."

Dancing the night away. That's what we did we danced until our feet were begging for us to take a rest and sit down but this song got me pumped for one last dance.

"Come on!" I dragged Calum to the dance floor. He laughed and we started to dance randomly to Howling for you by The Black Keys. That was until in the middle of the song I saw those familiar blue eyes on the crowd. I looked at him and noticed he had a girl in his arms. Ok I should be pissed off but I should also be ashamed. This shows I'm as same of not loyal as he is to me. But at least I'm not holding Calum like that. He kissed the girl on the lips making me squeeze Calum's hand. He stopped dancing and gave me a concerned look. He followed my gaze and tensed up.

"Come on. Lets go." He said dragging me out of the place. I looked back and saw him smiling making me want to crawl in a hole and cry my eyeballs out.

-

"I just don't get it was it me?" I asked at the edge of tears while we sat at the hood of Calum's car parked on some food mart.

"No, clearly he doesn't know what he's doing did he forget you were in a relationship with him?" Calum huffed. "Asshole has alzimer." He huffed again. I hugged him and thanked him for being there.

"You know...." I whipped my tears away. "I will give him hell." I said planning everything I would do to give him hell.

Is a short chapter but I couldn't keep you guys waiting I'm so sorry is late and bad but I updated right? I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter I promise.

Well now it'll be a little bumpy on their relationship hehe keep in mind this is chapter 25 meaning we have 5 more chapters to go

Love Goldenwaffle

Fan

Comment

Vote