Special Chapter ~21~

a/n: Ok dazzlers! This chapter is a little or maybe very sad. It involves Sean's family and many crying scenes so... DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARNED YOU!!! Play the song that's on the side so you could picture a little dramatic touch...? Idk is what Sean needed.

When A Player Meets Another Player:

Sean's P.O.V

I leaned against my black shinny car glaring at everything my eyes laid on.

"Sean," mom half-smiled her eyes full of tears

. "I wont mom." I simply said with a dry tone.

"I," she started but was unable to finish thanks to her sobs. "If you want to join us we'd be there." She said not even trying to smile. I nodded and took my look away from her. The worst thing on the planet is seeing the woman who brought you to this world crying. I scrunched my nose trying to stop that crying feeling from happening. I saw my father's car parked under a tree being covered by the old tree's leaves. I huffed and  looked up at the sky.

"Wonderful weather is it?'' I asked myself looking up the gray sky getting off my car. I kicked a rock that was on the path and smiled a little. I walked through the different graves that held thousands of names, dates, and memorial messages. "She's not suppose to be here." I whispered stopping in front of a random gravestone. 

Bryan Lopez 

(1936-2012)

Man of service

Husband

&

Father 

You will be missed

I chuckled and kept walking. My phone vibrated making me snap out of my little world. I got it and it was Abigail, asking if I wanted to go to the mall with her. I couldn't I was stuck here. I heard car doors being shut on the distance and turned around to see who it was. There were my grand-parents, two cousins, aunt & uncle, and two close friends almost family of hers. I turned around again, giving them my back, with a sigh I walked over to an old oak tree. I pressed my back against it slidding down to the floor with my hands inside my pockets, my head hurting suddendly. I closed my eyes and heard things I didn't when ever I came here. Turns out if you close your eyes and stay still not moving a muscle you can hear the birds singing better, a woman's cry, and even people sharing secrets here. I heard footsteps, shoes against the brown, hard, soil.

"Well, I thought you were better than that." A female voice spoke, one I haven't heard in ages. I kept my eyes closed and remained on my position. I didn't answered and just kept breathing steady. I've been trying not to loose it. She sighed and clicked her tongue,  "Sean, your mother is out there crying, to make it a cherry on top of it so is your dad." I shrugged, raising both eyebrows and pouting my lips a little with my eyes closed still. "Sean-" I cut her off by speaking.

"Every human cries, why not cry when you're mouring someone?" I heard her sigh and move around, ending up sitting next to me.

"They have lost one of their kids physically and emotionally, Sean. They can't see her smile, hear her laugh or cry about some silly thing, hug her, see her growing up. They lost her completly. Sean, they can't afford to loose the only child they can see smile, laugh, hug, and see grow up. They're slowly loosing you." She said slowly. I was about to talk but she continued. "Sean, is funny how one minute your entire life feels complete, I mean. You have the friends, the family, the other half, your own house, job, and best friends that are considered family. Just on a normal day you think everything will flow like everyday because is a normal day, right? Well, is not everyday even if its a little something changes. Something big happens and your whole life turns upside down. Just one day when you wake up for work and start to complain about how early it is you do your regular routine and have a normal day." She said putting emphasis on the word.

"You come home and cry over a pointless insult from your boss. Knowing you'll do better next time you stop crying and hear sirens on the distance wondering what happened? You keep doing your things home and hope everything turns out good for that person," By now Anne had to stop her voice breaking completly in the process. I opened my eyes to find her with her eyes closed, tears rolling down her apple cheeks. Just as if she was living that day over again, "But the thing you don't expect is that it may be someone who is important in your life. Just when you are about to start cooking and call your friends over, your phone rings. Being one of them you answer like you do everyday," She chuckled crying even harder now, her eyes always closed, "They start to yell at you over the phone but you don't understand so you just hang up and call again. Being pissed wont work, so you just ask what happened? Then they'll tell you that one of your best friends is at the hospital almost dying. What do you do?" She asked her eyes open now as she wipped her tears away. "You wouldn't care about your wide open door at your house you just fly all the way to the hospital. What hurts the most is that you couldn't make it on time. You just had the chance to see her cold, pale, lifeless body on a hospital bed. Your whole world crumbles beneath your feet and you yourself crumble along with it."

I got closer to her and brought her in to a hug. Her sobs where loud and painful, making me remember things like that. I couldn't bare to hold it in any longer so I cried. I cried like the little kid. I sobbed harder than Anne making my body tremble. The more I sobbed, Anne did holding on to my shirt tightly. I let the tears that held memories, fights, laughs, cries together, and most of all the emptiness that was left behind when she left. I cried the tears a thousand men wouldn't dare to spill.

Anne wrapped her arms around my neck so she could hug me better as I cried on her shoulder. We backed away from each other and got up dusting off the dusk we had on our pants. Not even bothering to hide the fact that we had been crying we made our way over to her grave, not anyone else's, her grave. It made me cry even more. I stood next to dad making all the eyes to drop on me. Kyle had showed up knowing it meant a lot and he was part of the family for me. Father torn his eyes from Eleanor's grave up to mine. His hands stuffed in his pockets, just like me, he shook his head rolling his lips on a tin line. He just cried and looked back to her grave. I scrunched  my nose and sniffed. Taking my hands out of my pockets I took what is usually a strong, independent, serious man into my arms. I hugged him and cried on his shoulder as he did the same. I saw what is a happy, caring, strong woman on the floor crying her heart out holding a white tissue while her other hand touched Eleanor's grave.

"Mom," I croaked out, "come here." I said making space for her to join the hug dad and I were having. She got up with help from an also crying Kyle, walking over to us she crumbled along with us.

"She's," mom sobbed, "she's gone?" She asked hugging us tightly.

"She's gone." Dad spoke for the first time. 

I shook my head and cleared my throat. "She's not. She's in here." I said patting my chest where my heart was located. They did a hurtful smile that took them centuries to do and hugged me. "She'll always be." I whispered staring at her gravestone.

Eleanor Rose Johnson

(1990-2011)

Always will be loved

Remembered...

~(v_v)~

A/N: 

So I was writing this chapter and I was crying while writting it and Ed Sheeran was on while I wrote it so you could imagine how I was feeling, I guess. Then came The Cinematic Orchestra and I was like no! Stop messing with my feelings computer! So yeah! Hoped you liked the song and chapter

So, for those who do remember! Who was Eleanor?

Bleh, I'll tell you! She was Sean's fallen sister. I say fallen to every dead person like I had an aunt and I say my fallen aunt.

So yeah, the picture to the side is what the cementery looked like because it looks cool 

So anyways! What do you think? I need feed back! 

BTW!!!!

*Drum roll* THANKS FOR THE 1.9K READS OMFG ILY ALL SO MUCH!!!