*Flashback* ~5~

-Sean's P.O.V-

 "I don't want you Sara we never had anything." I said blowing her off. "Fine! You'll be crawling back for me." Sara said leaving. I really didn't care what she said. I was walking through the house expecting my special guest.

  Abigail Parker.

 I looked everywhere and she was nowhere to be seen. I walked over to the kitchen and got a glass. I poured vodka and Coke together. I drank it down and got the glass down. I looked over by the fridge to see Liam and... Abigail.

 A smirk grew on my face the minute I saw her. I walked over by the now tipsy Abigail and the drunk Liam and greeted them. Perfect.

 "Hey there Abigail." I said kissing her cheek. She giggled and then smashed her lips to mine. "Hey there handsome." she said looking at me with her Strikingly blue bold eyes. They we're my weakness.

 "Somebody's happy." I said. "Guys I'm gonna take care of some business." Liam said walking away with a girl.

 "So want something to drink?" I asked. She nodded her head yes while trying to hold on to me. 

 I got two glasses and poured Bacardi Zombie. I handded her a glass and she drank it slowly. I looked at her carefully. The memories of me and her that night when I took her out. 

 "You and I need to talk." I said taking her wrist.

 "No we don't." she said giggling. 

 I took her up to my room and locked the door behind us. She walked around and  took a look around my room. I sat at the edge of my bed and told her to come over. 

 "So you and I had something to take care of." I said stroking her blonde hair. "And that is?" she asked with a smile.

 "This..." I said kissing her. After that we got involved in the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 -Abigail's P.O.V-

  I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes. My head hurts like hell. Where in the world am I? I looked around and all my clothes were on the floor. 

 I got up and started to get dressed. When I was fully dressed I looked over by the night table and saw a picture.

 SEAN?!?!?

 Holy Shit! I'm at Sean Johnson's house? On his room and was naked on his bed. I was about to open the door when HE came in.

 "Morning beautiful." he said planting a kiss on my lips. I backed off and slapped him.

 "What the fuck Abigail!" he said rubbing his cheek.

 "You slept with me last night?!?!" I yelled opening my eyes wide open.

 "UH! NO!" he said obviously lying.

  "Then why the fuck was I naked on YOUR bed? I didn't have a sleep over Sean." I said crossing my arms.

  "Look Abigail. It was the alcohol. Comon." He said grabbing my arms.

 "Comon what? I'm going home now. Bye." I said walking away. 

 That ass hole. He took advantage of me since I was drunk. I was about to open the door when Sean yelled "WAIT!"

 "What do you want?" I said looking at him a little bit annoyed. ''Go out with me?"    he asked rushing down stairs. 

 "What? Are you nuts?" I asked walking out side. "No. I'm not. Like would you give me a second chance?" he asked taking my hand.

  "Give me your phone." I said streching my hand out. "What for?" he asked confused.

 "Give it or no date." I said. He gave me the phone and I wrote something on notes and also changed his password to second chance.

 "Figure it out." I said leaving.

 He better figure it out or else no date. 

  With that I walked off to Liam's house it was 9;30 so it was beyond early