When everything falls ~8~

"Comon! You look nice!" Leyla said handing me my phone.

         "Leyla I just don't want to go anymore. Like what if it's the same all over again?" I asked taking the phone.

         "It won't! Now lets go by the time we get there it will be six." she said taking my hand and pulling me out of my desk. We walked downstairs and said our good-bye's to dad.

         The car ride was silent and I was nerveous. My stomach was killing me. To get distracted I got my  Bruno Mars CD on. I like his style. Yeah his good. Not bad like Sean. Stop it! Stop thinking about him now.

*Unknow's P.O.V*

      She's pretty,flawless,amazing, but she can't beat me. She's going on a date with Sean. I need to do something so she won't go out with Sean. 

    Maybe if I go there she would break down A.G.A.I.N! She's so fragile. Sean was mine, who am I kidding he IS mine. I laughed and walked out of my room.

    "Where are you going honey?" mom asked when I was about to open the door. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

    "Why should you care?" I asked crossing my arms.

    "Because I'm your fucking mother and I have the right to know." she said walking up to me.

    "Whatever Susan. You're not my mother. I just can't wait till you get a divorce with MY dad." I said walking out slamming the door shut.

     I got on my car and drove to Bistro. If I can't have Sean no bitch in California is gonna have him. 

  When I got there I parked my car and searched for Sean.