Feelings? ~16~

When a player meets another player:

"Abigail fucking Parker!" I heard Blake's angry voice fill my ears. I froze will eating the last piece of glorious heaven chocolate vanilla cake my mom did. I laughed and choked on the last bite when Blake came in slamming the door open. I was too busy chocking and laughing on the floor to actually fear him. "Oh... My... Oh my Lord!" I laughed while crying of laughter on the floor. "I don't see how it's funny when you eat your brother's cake!" He yelled but he clearly wanted to laugh. When I finished my fit of laughter I got up and fixed my bun. "Oh my God Blake you should've seen your face!" I laughed pointing at him and getting on my tippy-toes. "Yeah, yeah, HA, HA! Funny! Hilarious!" He sarcastically said. "Hey who's the dude looking?" Blake asked pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Sean standing there. He blushed and turned around as Kyle entered the room stuffing his face on food. I walked over to the window and closed the curtains. "He's Sean..." I whispered. "So you mean Mr. Not so attractive at the pass is now Mr. Wow!? Since when did he made an appointment with puberty?" Blake joked. "Blake, he was attractive before and he was very attractive." I said and his jaw dropped to the floor. Raising his index finger at me and nothing but small chuckles coming out from his mouth made me think; why is he even my brother? "What?" I asked cocking an eyebrow while crossing my arms across my chest making my cleavage push up a little more. He kept doing that for about five minutes until I grew tired of it. "Little sister admits he was attractive! Ahhhhh!" He screamed falling on the floor like a teenage girl having a fangirl attack. Throwing myself at bed I got my phone to find six text messages. "Blake? Would you do your favourite little sister a fovour and  shut  up!?" I said throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed like a maniac on the floor and then threw one last scream. "Oh man that was good." He said with a red face from laughing. "Now that you just acted like a fifth teen year old can you tell me what was that about?" I asked putting my phone down. "You just admited that Sean Johnson is and was attractive! Hahahahaha! Abigail and Sean sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang like a dying seal. I laughed and now I was the maniac laugher here. "Ha!" He said happy but the happiness left as soon as it came being replaced by shock; opening the shades wide open to reveal Sean making out on his friends bed with Sara. That bitch from a year ago! I haven't seen her since that last time! They broke apart and Sean smiled at her. "What the hell?!" I screamed as my heart sank to bottom if the ocean where the sun doesn't reach and it's freezing cold. I felt my whole body tense up and my vision starting to blur thanks to the tears. Smiling at what she told him they kissed once more. "I... I..." I stuttered and turned around. "Abigail is not worth the tears." Blake said embracing me into a hug. I had no words and just hugged him back. I backed away and jogged down stairs. Getting my shoes on, sniffing and wiping some tears away I walked out side. "Abigail?" I heard Blake's warning voice telling me not to do anything stupid call. I waved my hand in the air and he just watched. He knew better than anyone not to get in my way when I was mad or upset. Knocking on Kyle's door softly I waited patiently. After waiting for about two minutes his sister welcomed me. "Long time no see Abigail! How's it going?" She smiled. I smiled and hugged her. "Very good! How bout you Jasmine?" I smiled at her. My eyes wouldn't stop at all the tears. "I'm good. May I ask why you're crying?" She asked. Her green eyes shining with concern. "Is really not a big deal." I lied with a fake smile. "No big deal? Abigail, I may be two years less than you all but I know how to tell happy tears from sad hurt tears." She said placing her hand on my shoulder. "I just... Maybe you'll hear from your brother. Is he here?" I asked with interest. She smiled and lead me to what seemed to be the living room. "Wait here." She smiled skipping away. She was so happy.

I was thinking hard that I didn't noticed when Kyle came in. I sniffed and wiped my tears away getting up smiling widely at Kyle giving him a hug. "Kyle!" I greeted him. "Abigail!" He smiled returning my hug. "What you doing here? And why are you crying?" He asked placing his hand on my small back. "No big deal." I lied again. "I just wanted to know..." I trailed off and saw Sean and Sara coming down the stairs holding hands. Anger builder up inside of me and I let the anger eat me alive and that didn't let me think straight. I clenched my jaw and my hands to fist causing my  knuckles turn white. I let a deep breath out and closed my eyes. Abigail, calmly you get what you want and you want this. You want it all to work don't you? Yes you do, silly. I smiled ignoring the fact that I must look like dog poo and walked closer to Kyle leaving a reasonable space between us. "I wanted to know if what you asked earlier is still..." I was cut off by him smiling. "Is still on." I smiled and nodded. "Well you know my number. Call me." I said kissing his cheek and leaving. I turned around and smiled at the item behind me. "Oh, and have a lovely evening Kyle. Same to you two!" I blew a kiss and walked out. "Hey Jasmine! Want to hang out at my place toning? My cousin is coming and we could hang." I smiled at her. She was and still is nice; we used to talk a lot years ago I don't know the reason anymore why we stopped talking. "I'll make my way around." She smiled and I left. Walking back to my place I saw mom and the whole family sitting at the living room watching tv.

"Coolios! We're watching 21 Jump Street!?" I said jumping over Blake who in response grunted. I laughed and stayed watching tv until it was around seven straight. I opened the door to see a very happy Leyla holding her stuff. "My bitch!" We yelled at each other at the same time laughing and hugging each other. We entered and she greeted everyone. While we talked and Leyla updated with the guys, Skylar and Blake, I got up to open the door. I saw Jasmine smiling. "C'mon in Jasmine." I smiled. Entering the living room she saw the two complete strangers in front of her. "Hey!" She smiled confidently. Let the questions pour later. I thought to myself. Talking for a while and saying jokes time seemed to fly out the window. "We'll talk later this macho man here need to get a long beauty sleep." Blake joked leaving us girls behind on the living room. "Is really late I should go home." Jasmine smiled. "No, stay over I mean you're neighbours with us! Stay the night over your parents know your here." Skylar smiled. "I should. So umm can I ask you a question?" Jasmine smiled at us three. "Shoot." Leyla smiled. "Are you dating Blake?" She asked curiously. I chuckled and Leyla bursted out laughing with Skylar. "No, he's my brother." I smiled at her. "Brother?! You had a brother?! How come no one knows?" She asked. "I also happen to have a big sister." I smiled. "So you're the little one?" She said confused. "Yeah, Blake is the older one and the second one is Skylar and then me." I smiled at her. "Girls, need a snack?" Mom came in smiling. "No, we told Jasmine about our family. She thought I was dating Blake." I smiled at mom. "They get that all the time! If its not Abigail is Skylar." Mom smiled at us. "Well you girls should hit the bed. It's about twelve!" She said. "We should!" Leyla yelled getting up. "I'll hit the shower first." Skylar smiled. "No, lets make this fast so mom won't complain a little bit more. Skylar my room, Leyla and I wait, and Jasmine my room. I'll lend you some clothes." I smiled at her. They all agreed and we did like I said. "Leyla, Sean was kissing Sara." I whispered when they all left. "What?! That fucker!" She whispered yelled.

"Calm the mammaries!" I said with a chuckle. A little hurt stabbed me on the inside as the image came to me. "They were kissing in Kyle's room. Don't ask we'll talk tomorrow better." I said walking away to my room. I really need sleep. Twenty minutes later we were all knocked up on the floor on a bed sheet with pillows we all did. I was just thinking about all that happened today. Looking at the clock it marked five thirty. I can't have feelings for Sean he's a player. Like me. But... I can't have feelings for him. Those were my last thoughts. I decided to let sleep take over so that's what I did.

A/N:

Long time no write lol I'm weird

For those who read maybe I wont be able to update because I'll have a pretty busy month ahead of me so please wait? I'll try to write! 

Anyways what do you guys think?! Was it good? Huh?

Love you my Chinchillas!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Adriana