Property of Sean ~12~

When a player meets another player:

*Abigail's P.O.V*

"Well?" Sean asked looking at me with wide open eyes. "What?" I asked scowling. "You spaced out." He said looking at me with his blue eyes.

He's eyes are amazingly mesmerising. "If you say so." He smirked. "If I say so what?" I asked. "That my eyes are amazingly mesmerising." I red creep through my cheeks and I hit his arm hard. "That hurt you know." He faked cried.

"Whatever dumb ass." I said getting up. Before I could walk any further he grabbed my wrist spinning me around so I could face him. I looked at him with a 'let me go' face and he smirked.

"Why would I?" He whispered. I groaned and turned around. He spun me again and I faced him once more. "What do you want? Seriously I have to go." I cried. "A good-bye kiss." He said as a smirk ran across his lips.

"You prick!" I said hitting his chest playfully. I got on my tip-toes and kissed him quickly and left. I looked over for Leyla and she was sitting on a Josh's lap with her face in his neck.

I walked over to them and told them I was leaving they didn't mind of coarse. I made my way out of the ally and decided to go to the beach.

Why not? The weather was nice for hanging out there. I made my way over to the smoothie shop that my cousin owned and sat by a stool.

"Abigail!" I heard him great me. "James!" I greeted happily flashing a big smile at him. "How's it been? Haven't been here in a while." He said hugging me. "Yeah buddy. Haven't missed much." I said with a chuckle.

"Well! What you up too little devil?"he smirked. I laughed and punched his arm playfully. My teachers always used to call me little devil. "Not much yah know?" I shrugged my shoulders. I sat down at a chair and looked up at him as he sat down too.

"Same old then?" He said with a smile. "Yeah. Enough about me. How about you?! I heard that a girl finally tied you down!" I said leaning in to the table. He chuckled and then looked back at me. His dark blue eyes screamed love and so did his smile.

"Her name is Harriet. I met her at my moms work. You know since she wanted me to help her with something and she was there looking down at her shoes so I talked to her." I awed and he blushed.

"Is good to know that she finally changed the jerk of my cousin!" I said blowing him a kiss. "James!" I heard a female voice call. James and I's head snapped to the door and there I saw a girl with Caribbean-ish tanned skin, curly black hair, and green piercing eyes.

"Harriet!" James voice and eyes light up with happiness. Well no wonder he liked her! I gave her a friendly smile and saw the new couple kiss playfully in front of me. "Harriet this is my cousin Abigail. Abigail, Harriet, Harriet, Abigail." He said with a huge grin.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I heard many wonderful stuff about you!" I said getting up and taking he in for a hug. She was shocked but then reacted. I mean sorry I'm just to charismatic. "Really?" She smiled looking at James. I nodded and she smiled. "Well is nice to finally meet the girl from his photos." She said. I chuckled and remembered that James and I had a lot of photos together. We were really close cousins.

"Thanks. But still the honour was mine." I said smiling at both of them. "Well guys as much as I would love to stay and chat I really have to get going. Nice meeting yah!" I said waving them goodbye.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

The day passed and I got a text from Ethan asking if I was still up for his party. Of course I was going!! I need to test Sean. I opened my closet and took out a tight red dress and my black heels out.

When I was ready I headed down to Ethan's place with Liam. When we got there the house was full of teens making out on every corner some dancing others doing body shots. The sound of Rihanna's voice vibrated through my ears.

As I walked further into the house I felt a strong grip hold to my arm. I turned around and it was Ethan.

"Glad you could make it." He said as the smirk ran across his lips. He was drunk already. "Wouldn't miss it." I said smirking as well. "Lovely. Let me ask you something." He said bring our bodies closer closing the space between us. I nodded as he started to kiss my neck then came back to looking at me. "Why don't you... And me... Take it upstairs." He said kissing my neck again.

I rolled my eyes and hold on to the back of his head. "Sure." I smiled since not so long ago I spotted Sean with the corner of my eye looking at us. He led me upstairs and we entered his room. He closed the door and as soon as his body made contact with his bed he just went out.

I laughed and sneaked out. I knew he wouldn't make it. I laughed and then bumped into a hard chest. THE HELL!? I looked up and saw Sean. "You look good tonight." He said placing both of his hands on my waist. "And you look hot." I said honestly.

"I'm guessing he didn't last." He chuckled as he kissed on my neck. He made me feel different. I nodded as I felt his tongue in my neck. "You're mine now." He smirked. He did a hickey. Usual Sean. Lets just say the night was fun with him around.