I just want them back ~13~

Guys are any of you active readers?! Like pleAse vote and comment also fan, maybe?

I opened my eyes as the strays of sunlight hit my eyes. I groaned and brought the silky sheets up to my face and then blinked a couple of times. I rolled to the other side of the bed and I bumped into a hard back.

I opened my eyes wide open like a deer on headlights and then it hit me! THIS ISN'T MY BED! OR MY ROOM! I quickly took the sheets off and rolled out of bed. I looked around and it was Sean's room.

I spotted my red dress from last night and got it on. My heels ,my heels?! What the hell happen last night? Just as I thought about that a massive headache crashed into my head. Ahhhh! I squeezed my eyes shut and brought my right hand up to the side of my head.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. "That's not a word a lady says." I heard Sean speak. I looked over to him and he was smirking. Seriously! Isn't it too early to be smirking?! I just want to to jump on top of him and wipe that smirk off his face.

"Done admiring my morning look?" He said sitting straight still smirking. I gave him a fake half smile and walked over to where my shoes were. "Well Abigail must leave now. Bye!" I said walking away. I really didn't want to deal with him right now.

Wait! My phone? Oh right, I left it at Liam's car. I sat down at the front steps of his Giant house and got my heels on. I got my hair in a bun and walked to Liam's house. Why do I always walk to Liam's house after a party?

Oh I don't know Abigail maybe because you need a car already!

My inner voice said. Oh shut up. I get car when I want to. I rolled my eyes and a big sigh escaped my mouth. UHG! It's like 9 or something in the morning. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happen last night.

I wouldn't surprise me that probably I had something with Sean but yeah. Other than that what could've happened. I kept walking and there was nothing but silence. Way too much silence for today. Usually the front yards are being invaded by kids playing or something. Then the really hot skater boys long boarding around. Also if its not that maybe one or another house is having a yard sale.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and shrugged it off. I walked and walked until I reached Liam's house. Yay! Now I have to clim up. I really don't want to. I took my heels off and started to climb up to his room. I got up and sigh at how tired I was.

"Liam." I shouted/whispered. No answer. The hell?! He's not in his room, town is quite, and everything is too calm! I opened his closet and got one of my dresses he kept here for me just in case. I laid it down at his bed and took a towel from his drawer. Umm I really want to go home. Sweet, sweet, home. I opened the shower and the cold refreshing water traveled down my entire body.

I raised my right hand and closed my eyes. I sigh in relive for no reason. I got his coconut shampoo and started to massage my head while I clan it. When I was done I applied his coconut conditioner and then I got on soap. I washed it away and turned the shower off. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out to his room leaving wet foot prints behind. I looked through his drawers and found my hidden stash of underwear. I got my white matching Victoria Secrets on and then my dress. My hair was always good so I let it lose. I picked up my heels from the floor and walked out. As I made my way down the stairs my heels swanned back and forth since they were hanging at the edge of my index and middle finger. I sat on the last step and got them on. I got up and walked out.