Chapter 7 - Do you have anyone in your heart?

WT 7 - Do you have anyone in your heart?

Owner Yu makes sure to knock on the door first to avoid alarming a pill forger that could make a mistake just from a slight disturbance. But he was willing to waive this mistake for Prince Heng.

When Wan Ting saw who came in, her heart nearly jumped to her throat. "Owner Yu and... Prince Heng."

Prince Heng offered Wan Ting a nod in greeting. "You are doing well?"

"Yes, certainly."

"If there's anything you have trouble with, just tell Owner Yu or me."

Do not even mention Wan Ting, even Owner Yu was surprised by Prince Heng's offer. But he did not refute it, silently thinking that Prince Heng was really going out of the way to satisfy the Empress Dowager's request.

Only after seeing Owner Yu's smiling nod, Wan Ting only then dared to agree. "Thank you."

After that, they let Wan Ting return to her work. She was relieved that Owner Yu nodded at the pills she made and finally put her worry aside. Even if she tried to lock her heart in a box, it was still affected by Prince Heng's presence that successfully disperses the insecurity she felt in her new, unfamiliar workplace.

Prince Heng did not stay long, since he still had a huge load of work to do. His student was working hard on his behalf and when he returned, Liu Bing could not contain his curiosity and asked.

"Teacher, why do you still personally look after Miss Wan? It should have been enough to send a guard over."

"Some things can't be solved that way." Heng Zhen Gan removed his outer robe and picked up the prepared tea that was poured into his cup. He missed Miss Bai Hua's tea, but the current tea leaves will have to do for now. He could not enter the Bai land and she could not leave there for many days, hence their trading came to a halt.

He disliked drinking tea that was stored in a spatial bag. He always felt the taste had changed after doing that.

But Liu Bing was still confused. "Teacher, Miss Wan is no longer in danger. The Emperor agreed not to prosecute Official Wan in the matter of him accepting bribery and allowed him a second chance."

Heng Zhen Gan took a sip of the warm tea after taking a seat. "Even if the Emperor agrees, there is still someone that's unwilling for me to retrieve my protection."

The Third Prince had requested him to continue watching over Miss Wan for vague reasons. If not because he was certain that the Third Prince was completely devoted to Miss Bai Hua, he would have thought the prince had secretly fallen for the bold Miss Wan.

But he had also surprised himself when he did not press for the real reason and agreed to the Third Prince's request, even if he could counter that the Third Prince could protect Miss Wan with his own guards. He just thought that if Miss Wan fell into danger, it would be a waste of talent and a strong woman. Regarding the issues of guards, he has plenty of them and was not stingy in loaning them out to protect someone else.

It was also good that the Third Prince owes him a favor now.

What no one knew other than the person himself for the reason. Actually, the Third Prince was scheming to be a matchmaker for Prince Heng and Miss Wan Ting. It was a spontaneous decision mostly because Wan Ting shared the same appearance as Le Xiao Ting.

It was only once that Xiao Hua had admitted Prince Heng's looks were good, but it stayed in the Third Prince's mind. Since his little flower said so, he will fulfill her wish of having her look-alike with the good looking man that she had certified. The Third Prince also did it to reduce a potential competitor, which he got threatened after seeing Prince Heng love Xiao Hua's tea very much.