Chapter 27 - Who is she trying to seduce with that cheap appearance?

WT 27 - Who is she trying to seduce with that cheap appearance?

It was a coincidence that the thrashing earthworm with fire covering the length of its body helped them to achieve a great distraction. The fire had spread to the other buildings and the Shadow Tree sect disciples placed priority on saving their sect rather than dealing with their enemies.

Jiu wanted to chase after them, not willing to eat this lost, but a thunderous voice in his head had him stop his movement.

"Our sect is the priority!"

No matter how unwilling, Jiu could not go against his Sect Master's orders, especially with him very angry about his failure. With a last murderous gaze on Wan Ting, he turned around and deal with the undying fire.

Since the fire could not be put out, Prince Heng tossed his fan away. This fan had a rare painting by a famous painter and was personally gifted to him. He would need to request a new one from the painter and this one will need to be a better one.

Prince Heng was indeed one that raked fortune from the misfortune.

"I'm sorry." Wan Ting's head lowered in guilt, knowing Prince Heng valued his folding fan very much. Although it was fortunate that it was not the person himself she had set on fire, she still feels bad for unable to extinguish the fire created by her.

She had never thought the fire she manifested could be so big, very fierce, and uncontrollable.

Owner Yu looked regretful. "Hmm, looks like the talisman I've stuck around the buildings will be wasted..." Those talismans will immediately light up in fire with a single hand sign from him, which he planned to use as a distraction.

But Miss Wan's fire was even more ferocious and hard to put out, which worked better as a distraction. If it also helped them deal a big blow to the evil sect, it will be even better!

Towards her apology, Prince Heng answered without frustration or blame. "You helped to get rid of the bothersome worm. There is nothing to apologize about. A paper fan held less importance compared to our lives."

"You will need to learn to control your fire first before you are allowed back to work," Owner Yu added.

"Understood..." Wan Ting was unable to refute, knowing that the success of her pill forging heavily relied on her Flame Spirit.

Ning Ke managed to trace back to where they came from, including which direction they were facing when they first appeared. His clues helped Bao Hai to quickly locate a large, plain-looking pot of wine on the ground with other similar pots as the exit of the secret realm.

Most of them started to relax after managing to find the exit and watching their fellow disciples disappear after touching the pot. But after they came out, they encountered Shiyi with a group of disciples and a strong elder, with the injured Shiba with them.

They were in the Fruity Herb shop where they had locked Shiba in!

It was one-sided slaughter until stronger disciples exited from the secret realm and joined the fight. Wan Ting looked as if she wanted to join, but Prince Heng pulled her back, afraid that she would set something on fire on their ally's base and unable to extinguish it.

"Tsk, this time you are lucky. Next time, we will kill you all," Shiyi promised cruelly and brought the remainder of Shadow Tree sect members to escape when he sensed a group of people heading towards their direction.

It was fortunate the Shadow Tree Sect retreated because Fruity Tree and Prince Heng's shadow guards were unable to fight for long either. Their fight today had caused them to lose a lot of their people.