~chapter 15~

The next morning i wake up with horrible bed head and gross smelling breath so i hop up and go into the bathroom to clean up. I grab a brush and run it through my hair. I finish brushing my teeth and my hair and go back out and sit on my bed.

"Goodmorning" Davina says as she rolls over.

"Good morning" I smile

"2 days till break!" Davina says excited. I wish i felt the same.

"We have our last day of classes too." I add on.

We both get up and she goes into the bathroom and I go to my wardrobe and grab a short black skirt with a dark green body suit and my robes to go over it. I put on some perfume and right as i'm finished getting ready Davina comes out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" I ask her. She nods and we walk to the great hall for breakfast.

"Everyones starring at you." Davina whispers quietly to me. I look around and she's right.

I tell her i'm not sure why and to just sit at the tables. I look over and Draco is starring at me with loving- wait no caring eyes? I can't tell anymore. I need to talk to him.

We finish breakfast and my first class is charms and i see Draco so i go over to him. "Can we talk, please?" I ask him.

"About what?" He asks

"About us."

"There is no us." I hear him say that and it hurts even though i already know.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that." I say noticing that he's avoiding my eyes.

"I don't care about you. There is no us." He says coldly. But he avoided my eye contact on "no" and "don't"

"I said look me in the eyes and tell me that"

"Stop asking for something that is not going to happen. Move on."

I just walk away because i can't let him see me hurt. I'm better than that.

I walk into the bathroom and tears fall down my face, i just sit in there for 5 minutes before realizing i'm going to be late for class. I walk out of the bathroom but i run into a tall figure. I look up and see James standing there.

"Crap i'm sorry." James says and hold my arm. "Are you- wait are you crying?"

"Nope i'm good, i have to get to class now though, thank you." I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist, not hard at all though.

I thought he was going to say something, but he didn't. Just pulled me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him. I think he's cute but i definitely don't feel anything for him, just a friendship.

"You should get to class" he says smiling.

"You're right" I laugh.

I practically run to charms
(PS: the classes i have in this book is charms,potions (morning)DADA, transfiguration (afternoon))

"You're late Ms.Goldsmith" Professor Flitwick says.

"I'm sorry professor, i overslept" I say shaking

"That's fine, take a seat next to Mr. Malfoy" you've got to be kidding me.

I walk over to the seat next to him.

Flitwick tells us to work on the "lumos" charm with our partners. Most professors are going easy on us since it's the last day (yes, there is one more day of classes but 2 more days at hogwarts before break)

Draco casts the charm a few different times but fails each time. I laugh at him because he's always so cocky with things like this.

"Shut the fuck up Goldsmith" "i'd like to see you try" He says coldly.

"Fine."

"lumos" i say and flick my wand. The tip of my wand glows and my smile- more like smirk grows.

"Whatever. My wands just broken or something" I laugh at his words.

Class ends and i walk out to go to potions but then a loud "bang" sounds. I cant quite make out what ig sounds like but then someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into a closet. I am about to scream when a hand covers my mouth.

I feel the rings and i turn around and see Draco holding his finger up to his lips showing me to shut up.

"Be quiet." He whispers to me.

His hands shift from my wrists to my waist and pulls me closer to him. My heart feels like it's about to explode.

"Draco" I whisper super quietly.

"yeah?"

"What happened" I ask looking up at him

"I don't know. It didn't sound good though, just stay close."

~Dracos pov~
I have Athena close to me, when i heard that noise i could tell it wasn't good so I had to find her.

"Draco" Athena says in a low voice, looking up to me.
I tilt my head down, considering she's 5'4 ish and i'm 6'3.

"Yeah?" I ask her.

"What happened?"

"I don't know just stay close" I say and pull her closer.

My foot taps something and i turn and see a stool.

"Hey you should sit down" I say to her.

"You can i'm good" She smiles

We bicker back and forth before i just sit down pulling her in between my legs. She lays her head on top of mine and starts to play with my hair. I hate how much i like this. I'm going to hurt her. She needs to leave me alone.

I cant stay away from her though.

About 10 minutes pass and we decide to check out what happened.

We walk out and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
words:941
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

little cliff hanger for you guys.