~Chapter 12~

~tw:not big but there is a small mention of self harm~

The next day i wake up to see Draco looking at me and moving a piece of my hair out of my face and i smile. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long" he smiles and pulls me to his chest again.

"You should of woke me up." I nuzzle into his chest,wrapping my arms around him.

"Thena i know you haven't slept in days. I know better than anyone when something like that happens" He says. He isn't wrong so i just smile and kiss his cheek.

"Are you hungry?" He asks

"No." I lie.

"I'll be back" He says and just leaves. Did i say something? is he coming back? i just sit in bed and wait for him to come back.

10 minutes later i hear the door open and i look over to see draco standing there with a plate of pancakes and a smile on his face. That makes me smile and i laugh.

"I knew you weren't actually not hungry so i got your favorite" He says, I don't know how he knows that pancakes are my favorite or how he can read me so well but he just does.

"We only have 5 days until holiday break, are you excited?" I ask him.

"Yeah i guess, Christmas is boring at the manor,are you?" he looks up at me.

"Yeah i am" i laugh, that's a lie. I am not excited.

We finish eating and we have afternoon classes in about 30 minutes so i decide to get a shower and get ready for the day. Draco left and he told me that Blaise got expelled and I got excused from classes due to what happened to me. Today is a good day to be back because of everything that happened. I look down at my thigh to see the deep cuts i made.

I start to scratch at them and they bleed, i hiss at the pain realizing how much the shower stings. Without noticing, tears are dripping down my face. I get out of the shower with only putting shampoo in my hair.

I blow dry my hair and curl the ends. I slip on my robes and head to my first afternoon class. Potions with snape. (I apologize for potions being the only class i mention most of the time but it's the most interactive one i could use)

I walk in and see Draco already sitting in his seat. Usually he would look at me or smile or something but he completely ignores me. It's been less than an hour since i've seen him and he did a whole 180 out of no where.

Snape walks in and tells us we are doing a hate potion and what page in our books to go to.

"Today you will be partners with the person next to you." Snape says. Well Draco is next to me and not talking to me so this will be interesting.

"Okay so i'll get the ingredients?" I say looking at the recipe.

"Yeah whatever i don't care let's just finish this so i don't have to see you again." He says coldly and i feel my eyes at the brim of tears.

I grab everything i need and walk back over to him and put the ingredients down. "Took you long enough" God what is his problem.

"What is your problem malfoy? One second you're all over me and the next you are back to being a stuck up asshole." I say and turn my attention back to the potion.

He chuckles "funny that you thought I actually liked you. Or felt bad. I don't,at all. I couldn't care less what happens to Blaise or you." He says that with no emotion what so ever.

He went too far. I cant do this. I run out of the classroom up to my dorm and cry. He doesn't even care. Why was i so stupid.

~ 700 + READSSS AHHH!! thank you guys so much and i'm sorry for not updating as much i have school (ends in 2 days!) and not much motivation. I will be updating soon again! thank you again🤍~