~chapter 19~

~Dracos pov~
I woke up at about 7 am to a pillow hitting my head and my shoulders being shook. "What?!??" I shoot it and see Athena sitting on her knees on the side of the bed with a pillow him her hand smiling innocently.

"Happy Christmas!!!" she says and throws herself into my arms and i chuckle.

"So you woke me up at 7 because it's Christmas?" I ask.

"Ummmm yeah?" She says putting her head on my shoulder. "Come on let's go to the common room" She says pulling me off the bed. During the break we have pretty much stayed in the common rooms and dorms, I go to the kitchen and get her food but other than that we stay close. There is 2 first years and a second year staying here too but they don't mess with us.

"okay okay" I put a shirt on and grab her hand.

"Ouuu presents" I hear her say as i sit on the couch. "You are a child" i say to her and chuckle.

"Oh whatever" "hey! this ones for you" She says with a smirk and hands it to me. I look at the tag and it says 'too Draco, from Athena <3.' I unravel the little box and i see that there is a ring placed in a bag that has 'D.M' and right across from that it says 'A.G' engraved into it. I open my mouth and look over at her.

~Athenas pov~
He finishes opening the gift and is just sitting there with his mouth open. "if- if you don't like it i can-" He cuts me off my kissing my lips hard.

"I love it, thank you." He hugs me and gives me a box just alike the one i gave him. "Open it." He says smiling. I open the box and see a necklace with a little stone on the chain. "The necklace is spelled with a protective charm on it that will make sure you're safe." He says and I throw myself into his arms and kiss his cheek like 45 times before pulling away.

"So you like it?" He says and laughs. I smile and laugh "I love it."

"Looks like you got a gift from your mom Dray." I hand it to him and he opens it and looks but puts it back in the box right after. "Let's go" He says.

"Wait what did you get?" I ask him.

"Not important. Let's go."

"Okay" i don't want to argue so i just go along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for the late and short chapter, i'm super busy with school but that's bit the point i just have writers block. I will update asap!!