~chapter 11~

TW: mentions of self harm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco told me to leave so i did as he said. Hermionie and I are running away and we get about half way to the great hall when i start cramping up and my legs start to hurt again. I cut my thighs where the bruises were and it hurts. Really bad.

"Hey let's sit down" Hermionie says in a nice tone realizing i'm in pain.

"It's okay we can walk now i just needed to stop for a second" I say and smile, she nods and we continue walking.

No one is in the great hall because of it being Saturday (reminder it's a week later) and 1:00. We sneak into the kitchen and Hermionie gets some type of mixture and a bag of what it looks like pretzels. "I'm really not that hungry" I lie.

"You haven't eaten in a week. I know you are" I smile, I can tell she cares. "Hey we only have 2 more weeks until holiday break" she says excited.

"Oh um i'm probably going to stay at hogwarts." I don't want to go home because my dad will hit me and i can't handle anymore pain. But what about my mom. I can't leave her there. I'm snapped out of my thoughts with the sound of Hermionies voice.

"Why is that?" She says outing the mixture in a pot and stirring.

"I just don't want to, you know?" I say with a nervous laugh.

"I get what you are saying, i'm staying at the burrow with Ron" She says while putting the lid on the pot.

"What are you making?" I ask

"Just some soup. It's going to be hard to eat if you can barley talk" she hints towards me.

The soup is done and she walks me back to my room and asks if I want her to stay but i said no, i was tired. I didn't completely lie. I just want to be alone.

I'm eating my soup at my desk slowly when I hear the bathroom door open and lock. I hear the sink turn on and grunts in pain. I stand up and knock on the door.

I hear it unlock and see Draco cleaning his fists under the water.

"Athena..." Draco says in a low-sad voice.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking at his fists.

"I should be asking you that."

~Dracos pov~
She is leaving up against the door barley able to
stand up due to her legs hurting. I want to kill Blaise. I also want to hold her but I know she doesn't want anyone touching her.

"I could be better. Here let me help" She walks over to where i am and stands in front of me and jumps on the counter and winces in pain too quite for me to hear. She grabs my hands and grabs some peroxide stuff. "This is going to hurt a little bit" She says and puts it on a towel and wiped it on my knuckles. It hurts. Bad.

"I'm sorry i called you those names. I should if known that you wouldn't do that. I'm so sorry" I say to her lifting her chin a little bit.

~Athenas pov~
"Hey hey it's okay, you didn't know." I finish cleaning his cuts.

"can-can i touch you?" he says backing up a little bit and i smile.

"Come here" i pull him into a hug and my head is on his chest. He lifts me off the counter and lays me on my bed.

"You should get some rest. I know you haven't been sleeping" He says kissing my forehead.

"can you stay with me?" I ask

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" He says and looks down.

"I trust you. Come next to me."

He lays on my other side pulling me onto his chest and kissing the top of my head. I'm out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count:690
Some cuteness for you guys. Also the new characters are coming into the plot soon. Around after holiday break. Also 3 chapters in one day!! Also i type really fast so feel free to correct my grammar/spelling so i can edit it.