~chapter 20~

Over the past few days school has started back up and Draco has been leaving super early in the morning, missing almost all of his classes, and returning late at night. I've talked to Davina and suggested that i try to talk to him. The only problem is that he's ignoring me too, I wait until about 10:45 PM when i know he will be coming back to his dorm soon and sit in there and wait.

About 15 minutes later i hear the door open and I shoot up off the bed and I see platinum blonde hair through the door and when he walks in he jumps at me being in there.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me angrily.

"Well you decide to not talk to me anymore so I had to wait until you would be here." I say walking closer to him. "So better question.Where have you been?" I ask almost demanding.

"That's none of your concern."

"How are you even going to say that to me?"

"Oh you mean the truth?"

How could he? I thought after break we were finally good again.

"Why are you acting like this Draco?"

"It's malfoy to you.Now get out." Right when he says this to me I feel the tears rush to my eyes but I hold them back. I will not cry in front of him again.

"No. Stop pushing me away." I go to grab his arm but he pulls back.

"You need to leave." He says and steps back from the door.

"draco?Come on."

"It's malfoy. and get out. i don't want to see you." He tells me avoiding eye contact.

"Look me in the face and tell me that."

"I want you to get out. I don't wanna see you, ever again. I hate you. Always have, always will. This was a game for me." The suddenly un familiar blonde says looking me in the eyes.

Everything is in slow motion as i stumble back into the door and open it and slid out running over to my room with tears flying down my face.

~Dracos pov~ 7 hours
Professor snape told me he needed to talk to me about something and that it was urgent so i met up with him in his classroom and he handed me a letter.

I hear that Draco has not been making much progress on the cabinet. If there is a reason behind this I will find out and make sure it is gone. There is not much time left.

- Lucius Malfoy.

"I'm working on it." I say to him handing the letter back.

"I'm not stupid. I see the way you look at that Goldsmith girl. And I bet your father wouldn't be too pleased to hear that your distraction is a girl."

"Wha- what? Me and Goldsmith are just friends." I say stuttering. Indicating that i'm lying.

"Don't lie to me Malfoy, you are going to get rid of this girl before the dark lord finds out and kills her." He says and i feel the pit in my stomach grow.

"Please don't tell him. I'll break things off with her." I say to him and he walks away.

~Dracos pov~ present time.
I cast a silencing spell on my room and punch the wall, grunting in pain. "Fuck" I yell, throwing a case across the room. Why why why why. Why do i have to be the one to do this. I didn't do anything to deserve this, I miss athena. She is the only one that can help me right now. All i need to look at is her face and i'll calm down, but i know the last thing she wants to see is my face after the terrible worlds i said to her.

I need to finish the cabinet so i can get Athena back. My Athena back.

~~~~~~~
THANK YOU FOR 5K I OOVE UOU ALL