~chapter 3~

~ HEY SO JUST SO YIU GUYS KNOW I DONT EDIT THESE AND I VERY MUCH CAN NOT SPELL SO IF THE GRAMMER SUCKS IM SORRRY
——————————————————————————-

I'm at the great hall and i decide to sit next to Blaise, don't get me wrong he's super good looking but he is just a friend and i think that all it will ever be. "hey Athena" Blaise says with a smile.

"hey Blaise" i say back and begin eating.

"you look really good" before i can say anything he says "i- i mean like your outfit today" and let's out a nervous laugh.

"thank you Blaise, you don't look too bad yourself" i say and he blushes. he begins to eat and i look up to see Draco on the other side of the table, his fist balled and starring so hard a Blaise it looks like his head is about to explode. why is he acting like this? I decide to

ignore it and once i finish my food i tell Blaise i'm going to head back to my room and he said okay with a big smile, as i'm walking away i hear someone say wait, i turn around

"would you maybe like to go out to dinner sometime?" Blaise says.

"sure Blaise" i say with a smile.

"i'll let you know when" he says back. i nod and leave

i'm heading up to my room and all the sudden i get slammed against a wall "what the hell" i yell. i look up to see draco. i start to blush but hide it by looking down.

"what was all of that with Blaise" he asks still holding me on the wall.

"what do you mean? it was just us talking as friends" i question.

"that's bullshit and you know it" he says sternly.

"do you have a crush on me or something" i try to push him off but he won't budge.

"ME? on you?" he scoffs "not in a million years." he says

"then why do you care so much?!"I say.

"i don't. at all actually" he says. i'm so beyond confused right now.

"then why make the effort to do all of this. and make a scene. that not very "i don't care" of you" i say and successfully push him off and start walking.

~ mini Dracos pov~
she's right. why do i care? i don't. i see her walk away so i begin to walk away to and i go in my room. i hear her go into the bathroom.

~Athenas pov~
i go into the bathroom to cover up the bruises because they are getting darker. i apply some foundation and rub it in on my eye and neck. i hear the door open and i accidentally hit the fountain off the counter and it shatters all over the ground "fuck" i kneel down to get it not even acknowledging Draco.

"shit are you okay?" asks with a worried tone. wait worried? no.

"yeah i'm fine i didn't mean to hit the bottle" i say not paying attention to the piece of glass that I picked up.

"let me get it you're a gonna be a dumbass and cut yourself" he says, that was so bi polar.

"i'm fine i'm not a five year old" i say and pick up a glass but it cuts me right down the palm. "fuck" i say in pain. Draco gasps and drops to the ground and grabs my hand.

" i told you to let me get it" he says angrily. I take my hand out of his and goes to the sink. my hand hurts like a bitch. i feel arm snake around my waist and i get butterflies. Draco pics me up and puts me on the counter.

"what was that for?" i say "i need to clean my cut" i add on.

"i don't care i'll do it for you" he says and bends over to get a wash cloth out of the cabinet.

he wets the towel and stands in between my legs. i still don't understand how he's still so much taller. he puts the towel on my hand and i gasp in pain. "are you okay?!" he asks.

"yes it just burns a little bit" i say and smile up at him.

~dracos pov~
i'm cleaning her hand and i feel so bad she keeps grunting in pain. she tells me it just burns and smiles at me. her smile. dang. draco stop. as i'm going to get a band-Aid from the cabinet behind her I noticed some thing. splotchy foundation clearly trying to hide something. that would explain it how she dropped it,she clearly doesn't need makeup so she was hiding something and based on where it is on her neck i think i know what it is.

i take the wash cloth and brush it over her skin and she tries to move but i won't let her. "what the fuck is that" i say when all the foundation is off.

READ THIS!!!!!!
GUYS I JUST REALIZED BEING IN YEAR 4 IS PROBABLY A BAD IDEA FOR SOME IF THESE CHAPTERS SO WE ARE GOING TO PRETED WE ARE 16 IN YEAR 4 SO THERE IS STILL A LOTOF TIME AT HOGWARTS BUT THEY ARE OLDER