~chapter 1~

"come on dear" my mother yells from the bottom of the stair case.

"coming mother" i stuff my teddy bear  that i got when i was young into my suit case, zip my bags up, and began going down the stairs.  before i can get to the bottom my father grabs my arm. HARD. and pulls me to the side and looks over my shoulder to make sure my mother didn't see him do it.

"you better not make a fool out of our family Athena." he says sternly.

"i won't father." i say.

"you are already looking pathetic,as usual" and slaps me.

"ow!" i yell.

" stop being a wuss and go help your mother put your bags into the trunk." He says.

i groan as i say "yes father."
my face is hurting so bad, that's gonna leave a mark. I go outside the manor to put my bags in the trunk. ~flash forward to platform 9 3/4~ I say goodbye to my mother and father and run into the wall. The first thing i do when i get on the train is go to the bathroom to look at my face. I look in and see my eye is black and swollen. shit.I walk out to the compartments and everyone is starring at me, i walk over to where Luna is sitting which happens to be right next to Draco, Blaise,Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy.

"why is everyone starring at me?"i whisper.

"you look hot. DAMN" luna whispers back (we love our hype girl)

" i mean i guess i look a little bit different from last year." i say and luna laughs

"you think?" i laugh at that. Luna hops up to use the restroom so now i'm alone in our compartment (Heromine is sitting with harry and Ron btw). I'm looking down as i feel someone hit the table in front of me. i look up to see none other than Draco Malfoy. what a nice surprise i think to myself.

"what do you want Malfoy."

"ouch not too nice there goldsmith" he says while scoffing.

"whatever" i say still not looking straight up into his eyes so he doesn't see my almost bruised face. keep in mind he's 6'4 so i can barley look in his eyes anyways. goddamn where is luna.

~ Draco's pov~
i get onto the train and go to an empty compartment, quickly fills up with crabbe,goyle,pansy,and blaise. we are talking about the dumb first years walking by until i hear a door open. we all look up and see Athena Goldsmith walk through, "damn" Blaise whispers to himself barely loud enough for me to hear. Over the summer Athena got hot. like really hot. we are all starring except for pansy who is exploding in anger in the corner. Athena sits down with luna, pathetic. she needs to be hanging out with people of high standers as her.  it's been about 20 minutes into the ride and i see luna get up so i tell the rest of the compartment that i'm going to the restroom and walk over to Athena. I slam my hand on the table and she jumps. ~skip to after what they already talked about~ she isn't looking me in the eyes and i'm quite annoyed.

~back to Athenas pov~
" are you going to continue starring at me or are you going to say something?" i saw with sass.

Draco scoffs " i am not starring at you. blood traitor"he says while rolling his eyes.

"sorry that my fiends aren't assholes and i prefer to be around them." Right as i say that luna walks back.

"is everything good here?"

"great actually, he was just leaving." i give Malfoy the death stare as he walks away. 

"what was that all about" luna says,

"your guess is as good as mine" i laugh and say.