~chapter 18~

After our....ordeal in the library we walk back to my dorm, throughout the walk he would rub my hand with his thumb and squeeze it fairly hard when a boy walked near us. I smile at how over protective he is even though we aren't together. Once we get back into my dorm i tell him to sit on the bed and he smirks.

"Not like that you dumbass" I say laughing and he come over to me and grabs my neck.

"Don't talk to me like that Athena." He says with a smirk. I lean up and kiss him but he backs away. "Not so fast" he says and his smirk grows even more.

"I can't stand you" I say jokingly and walk over to the bed waiting for him to give up.

"Then get on your knees."

"Draco!" I say and slap his arm.

"It's not like you didn't do it like 15 minutes ago." He says trying his best not to laugh.

"I hate you" I say also trying to hold in my laugh.

"Yeah yeah." He grabs my waist and kisses me.

"Finally." I say.

"Whatever let's just talk about your book." I know he doesn't want to do this but he's actually being nice so i'm not going push it.

We both lay on the bed and i'm in between his legs facing his back with the book in my hands.

" so basically the news that a wealthy young gentleman named Charles Bingley has rented the manor of Netherfield Park causes a great stir in the nearby village of Longbourn, especially in the Bennet household. The Bennets have five unmarried daughters—from oldest to youngest, Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, and Lydia—and Mrs. Bennet is desperate to see them all married. After Mr. Bennet pays a social visit to Mr. Bingley, the Bennets attend a ball at which Mr. Bingley is present. He is taken with Jane and spends much of the evening dancing with her. His close friend, Mr. Darcy, is less pleased with the evening and haughtily refuses to dance with Elizabeth, which makes everyone view him as arrogant and obnoxious." I say to him, summarizing a little bit of the book.

"Can you read to me?" Draco asks stroking my hair. I snuggle up into his chest.

"Yes." I open up to page one and start to read to him. I'm about 10 pages in and i look up at him and see that he's fast asleep and i smile. I close the book, folding one of the pages to keep my place and set it on the side table. I get off the bed to go over to the other side. Careful not to wake the sleeping blonde up.

I crawl onto the left side of the bed and lay on his chest. Soon after I fell asleep.

~Dracos pov~
Athenas reading to me and I focus on her angelic voice and the way she stops to focus on a line she likes or just wants to admire. I fall asleep soon after, I honestly don't remember what she was saying all i was focusing on was her.

I wake up and see Athena laying on my chest fast asleep, i brush the hair out of her face and wrap my arms around her.

~Athenas pov~
I feel strong arms wrap around me and look up to see Draco looking at me but when he sees me he goes back to "sleeping"

"I saw you draco you can wake up now." I say to him laughing and sitting up. He is still pretending to sleep. I get on his lap and start to kiss his neck and his eyes shoot open and i get off his lap and walk to the bathroom.

"come onnnnn" Draco whines.

"Should of woke up the first time" I say smiling.

"Get over here." He says sternly.

"No." I argue back.

He stands up and gets off the bed and I realize i probably just fucked up. I close the door the the bathroom but he puts his foot in between the door and i run over to the other door and open it and close it. I know he's probably going to get through the other door so i hide behind it in Dracos room.

He comes bursting through the door and sees me, he wraps his arms around me and puts me over his shoulder and carries me to the bed. I feel myself getting thrown into the bed as I hit the soft mattress and the satin-silk green pillows. Draco gets on top of me and pins my wrists down up above my head.

"Nice try. Try harder next time." He says and leans down to kiss me. This time i don't argue and let him kiss me and he drops my wrists and moves his hands to my chest. I take this opportunity to flip him over and get on top of him.

"There. I win." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
words: 840.
a little mix of soft and angry draco here.