~chapter 2~

the train arrives at Hogwarts, Luna and I grab our bags (pretend your bags get transported to your rooms IDK LFMAO) and walk into the the great hall where Dumbledore does his big back to school speech. i say goodbye to luna before waking over to the Slytherin table, everyone is still starring at me and i'm confused then i realize. fuck my eye. i quickly walk to the table and hide my face as an attempt to hide my eye. ~the first years get sorted~ everyone is still in the great hall but i cant risk more people seeing me then asking what happened so i get out from the table and start to walk out.

~ Dracos pov~
i see Athena walk in and as i'm not really paying attention Blaise slaps my arm "what the fuc-" i start to say.

"look at Athenas eye" my eyes snap up and i see she has a swollen black eye. what happened? who did this to her? i will ki-... what is wrong with you Draco she is an annoying bitch why do you care so much i shake the thoughts out of my head and tell Blaise i don't care and continue to talk to Crabbe and Goyle.
~speech over and first years get sorted~
i look over and see Athena get up and leave so i decide to follow her.

~ Athenas pov ~
i'm walking out not really paying attention to where i'm going and all i sudden i trip on my own foot ( embarrassing) i'm about to hit the ground but someone catches my wrist and pulls me close to their chest. I look up to see someone i never expected to see. Draco. "uhm" you back away "thanks" you laugh and look up to him.

"whatever" he says back. what a bitch. why was he even out here in the first place, his minions were still in the great hall. while i'm walking to the common room for some reason i can't stop thinking about Draco, why though? This year i got lucky when a new year 3 girl moved in with pansy and i got my own room. i've never been in my room before but everyone is telling me someone's room is connected to mine (by a bathroom). i head all the way to the back of the hallway and open my door. my bags are sitting on bed so i walk in and start un packing and i hear the door on the other side slam. i jump a little because i'm so used to my dad doing that when he comes in and hits me. i snap out of my thoughts and go to the bathroom to but my stuff in the cabinet.

"who the hell is in the extra room" a guy says. wait. I recognize that accent... it's Draco. He's my new roommate. he comes through the door of the bathroom and looks down at me "well well well if it a isn't Athena"  I scoff at his remark. "stalking me huh?" he says with a smirk.

"this is my new room for your information Malfoy" i say back. He just stares at me for a second then i realize what he's starring at. i turn around quickly and start to walk back,but then his cold hand snakes around my wrist and pulls me closer.

"what happened?"he asks.

"what?" i say acting clueless.

"you know what i mean Athena." shit umm think of a lie real quick.

"oh? you mean my eye, um i just fell and hit my face, no big deal" i say then fake smile.

~mini Draco pov~
no big deal she says. i know she's lying but i don't wanna push it too much, "oh okay" i say and let go of her wrist. damn she's short. it's cute though i smile to myself, what the fuck no.

~Athenas pov~
he lets go of my wrist and i'm about to start walking away but i look at him once more. damn he's tall. he's so hot, i begin to blush, what- no.
i walk back into my room to finish un packing. once i'm done i look am over at the clock and realize it's lunch time. i get a Slytherin robe on and head out the door to the great hall.