~chapter 21~

TRIGGER WARNING- SELF HARM/self mutilation.

~athenas pov~
It's been about a day since Draco technically broke up with me. I decided to not let it get to me even though i miss him so much but i need to stay strong. I put on a simple black skirt,a cropped sweater,knee high socks, and my robes and head to breakfast.

When I walk into the great hall a bunch of people stared at me and I didn't know why until Davina came up to me and said that I looked hot then I remembered. I'm looking around to try to see Draco but I have no luck so I just let it go.

Today we have potions as our last class so I walk to class with James and he just happens to have his arm over my shoulders as we are walking and we get weird looks but I don't care.

~Time skip~ (sorry i'm going fast)
Classes has ended and it's about 5:30 and I decide to go to the library to finish some homework since i'm well behind. Draco didn't show up to any classes today and I couldn't help but worry.

Time flies and I look up and see that it's 7:30 so I gather all my books and head out. I decided to go the long way,which happens to be where the quidditch players also go after practice.Of course I didn't know this before or I wouldn't of gone.

I turn the corner and I bump into a tall figure and look up to see Adrian Pucey.

"Watch where you're going slut." He spats.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I say stepping closer to him but he pushes me back,so hard that I fall on the ground. All the sudden a blonde boy come out from the corner and grabs his shoulders pulling him up and punches him in the face,very hard i might add. Draco straddles his body and punches repeatedly.

"DRACO!" I say pulling him off of Adrian.

"Get off of me." He says pushing me back lightly.

"Can we talk? please." I ask him.

"There is nothing to talk about." Draco says turning around.

"Okay." i don't feel like arguing. "Thank you."

"I didn't do it for you." He says walking away.

This is going to be harder than it should be.

~Dracos pov~
I feel like such a dick talking to her that way, I should of just told her but she will hate me. There was no way I was going to let Adrian Pussy touch her like that. Also her damn outfit today. Holy shit. I just want her back. Why did this have to happen to me.

~Athenas pov~
Time skip~ the weekend.
It's almost curfew and i'm coming back from the library when I hear someone yell so I run around the corner and see Draco standing outside the room of requirements.

Right when i'm about to walk away he comes up to me and hugs me. I wasn't expecting it but i hug back.

~Dracos pov~
I know i shouldn't of hugged her but with my task and the cabinet it's just so hard. And i miss her. I don't notice but tears are running down my cheeks. although I don't notice she does.

"Draco, what's wrong?" She asks me. I need to leave my mark burns. badly.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." I say and run to my dorm,once i'm there I go to the bathroom and stand over the sink.

~Athenas pov~
I see him run up to the dorms, I saw his tears so i know he isn't okay. I run up after him and see he goes into the bathroom but he locked the door so i go to my side of the bathroom and open it. I see Draco standing over the sink with blood dripping down his arm and i look closer and see a death eater mark.

"Draco,please don't." I say taking the blade from his hands.

"I'm- im a monster. I have to get this mark off." He says crying.

Then i notice. He was trying to cut his Dark mark off.

"Draco,no no no you are not a monster." I say cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears.

"I'm one of them Athena. I'm one of slaves." Draco says looking down at his arm.

"Am i able to touch you?" I ask him referring to his arm.

"Yes,just if you don't want to please don't. I know you don't like this stuff." He says.

I lightly grab his arm and start washing the blood down the sink and every time he flinches it hurts me knowing he's in pain.

I finish cleaning his arm and i look up at him and hug him.

"Thank you thena,so much" He thanks me,kissing my head.

"Let's get you to bed."

I get him settled into his bed (bitch i'm a motha 🙄)

"Please stay with me." He says looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I say climbing into bed with him and laying on his chest, carful not to touch his arm.

"Goodnight, Dray."

"Night Athena" He says and kisses my forehead then my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update!
thank you all of 8k readers!!!🤍🤍🤍