~Chapter 16~

~ Athenas pov~

We walk out and see no one.

"Where is everyone" I ask draco.

"I'm not sure. Let's just go back to our dorms to be safe." Draco answers and I nod.

He grabs my hand and we walk to the common room. It's empty, which is odd. I want to make sure Davina and James are okay but i want to stay safe.

~Time skip, about an hour.~

Me and Draco laid in his bed for a while but he had to leave for something so i just went back to my room.

I needed to make sure Davina and James were okay and to even see what happened today and what the bang was. By now morning classes would be over and lunch is halfway through.

I walk down the hallway to the twin's dorm and i
knock.

"come in!" I hear Davina yell. 

I walk in and see James laying on the bed, he seems to be sleeping. I think?

"Are you guys okay?" I ask her.

"Yes, you?"

"Draco helped me so yes." I kind of blush saying that.

"OUUUUU" Davina says loudly.

"Shut up" I say still blushing.

We talk for a little bit and then Davina and James had to go to the shops for something so i just went back to my dorm.

I walk in and i see Draco pacing around my dorm looking lost and- scared maybe?

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Athena oh my god!" He says loudly and hugs me. I'm un familiar of this affection.

I grab his cheeks to make him stop heavy breathing and look at me.

"Hey are you okay? What happened" I ask him yet again.

"yeah yeah sorry i just didn't know where you went."

"I went to talk to Davina and James. I'm okay." I reassure him.

I thought he would go back to being caring but he tensed up. " I don't want you talking to James."

I scoff "you can't tell me who i can and cant talk to."

"Athena i don't want to do this right now."

"Then we don't have too. Stop acting like i'm a child." I say and walk past him.

"You know what? I don't care. Do whatever you want. Bye Goldsmith." He walks out of my dorm into his. What the fuck is up with him, James has been nothing but good to me.

I want to go after him but i can't feed into his behavior. Instead i sit on my bed and pull out a book from my trunk and get under the covers. It's only about 4 (pretend classes end at 2:30) so i have a lot of time until dinner. And i still have no clue what happened today.

I put my book down and curl under my blankets. I don't really know why i'm so tired but i might as well get some sleep because we aren't supposed to leave our dorms.

~Dracos pov~
After i stormed out i just sat in my bed thinking about what i'm going to say to her. Why did i say anything in the first place. I wonder if she's staying for the holidays. Maybe if i wouldn't be such a dumb fuck and mess everything up i would be able to ask her.

~Time jump, to the day after. (basically there was a explosion in two of the rooms and that was the bang).

~Athenas pov~
I stayed up all of last night because I took a really long nap. I want to talk to Draco but there's no point.I walk down to Davinas dorm to say my goodbyes because her and James are leaving today.

I walk down the hall and knock on their door.

We talk for a little and then they have to leave to get home. I walked back to my dorm and went back to sleep, it was 5:00 am by the way. Everyone that is leaving should be gone by 5:30 ish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i wanted to put something into this chapter but i wanted to spread it out.
anywho THANK YIU FOR 2K READERS!! that's crazy.

Btw i completely forgot her brother who passed away is named James so just pretend it's not.

I wasn't to respond to your hilarious comments but it wont let me🙄🙄

Also is this going too slow? should i speed it up?