~Chapter 10~

TW:RAPE,SELF HARM,NAME CALLING.
If any of this makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter. I will sum up this in the next chapter or the end of this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Blaise are waking to my room and when we get in we sit in my room. "So what happened" Blaise asks.

"He cheated" I say fighting tears. He moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"Oh i'm sorry" he says not exactly sorry but seductive. Im starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Hey i'm going to go to bed, i'll see you tomorrow" i say.

"No." he says and pushes me on the bed.

"what?" "Blaise please let me go you are hurting me" i say crying.

"You want this" He says and kisses me and i try to push away but he slaps me and holds my thighs down. hard enough that that is going to leave a bruise.

"No i don't want this let me go" I choke out. He covers my mouth and pulls my dress up. At this pint i'm kicking and screaming but no one can hear me. I'm in so much pain.

(i'm skipping part of that but you know what he does. I can barley write this without crying)

Tears are running down my face as Blaise slaps me once more and leaves the room. I can't talk. I can't think. Blaise just raped me.

~Dracos pov~
Pansy was annoying the shit out of me so i left and said i'm going to the bathroom. I'm walking back to my dorm and i think to myself. i should apologize to Athena. I see Blaise waking down the hall. That's odd. I walk to Athenas dorm and i don't bother knocking. She's sitting on her bed and her dress is off. Then i put it all together. She just fucked Blaise.

She looks over at me "You little whore" I say angry and slam the door.

~Athens's pov~

"You little whore" Draco yells and slams the door which makes me flinch. I can't sleep at all.

~time skip~
It's been a week and i haven't eaten,gone to classes,i sleep maybe an hour each day before getting a nightmare. I told Hermionie to drop off my homework outside my door. I could barley walk and i threw up everytime i did.

I hear the door open and i get really scared. But i see it's Hermionie and i release a breath I didn't know i was holding in.

"Athena?" She comes over and sits on my bed and i back up. "Are- are you okay?" She asks and try's to touch me and i flinch. "Athena, you're scaring me" She says and try's to touch my arm.

"Please don't touch me. please" i choke out.

"Athena have you eaten? or slept? i know you said you were sick but-" She says and looks into my eyes.

" It was Blaise" i say and look down.

"Blaise? what did he do?"

"He- he" i lower my voice "he raped me" she gasps.

"oh athena... i'm so sorry" I know she wants to hug me but i can't.

"You need to tell Dumbledore" "He can help"

"ok- okay" i say.

"you also need to eat. i will bring you some." she says and starts to get up.

"no- no please don't leave. i'll go with you" i put both hands on my bed and stand up.

"Are you sure?" she asks