~chapter 5~

"okay who first" pansy says.

"i will" I say.

"okay truth or dare" Pansy asks.

"dare" i say. they all whisper together and laugh.

"okay athena, you have to kiss one person in the circle" pansy says while smirking.

"oh and it cant be a girl" Crabbe adds on.

"okay so who's okay with me kissing them" i say and laugh.

" we can. in a friend way of course" Blaise says. i laugh.

"okay"

he leans in and kiss me and i kiss back. around 5 seconds later and pansy says "ok ok get a room" i laugh and pull away. i look over at draco and he looks mad. i mean mad.

"okay next" i say.

"okay draco truth or dare" Blaise says

"dare" he says, not surprised.

"okay kiss pansy" blaise says trying to hold back a laugh.

"hell no" he whispers.

"you have too" pansy says.

"fine" Draco says.

why do i care so much about this. he leans in and kisses her. i want to leave but i don't want to draw attention to myself. everyone else goes and gets dumb dares.

" goldsmith truth or dare" Draco says,this is scary.

"truth" i don't trust him so i went with the safe answer.

"how's your brother" he says. The air gets knocked out of my lungs and my my heart drops along with my jaw.

"wha- what" i say stuttering.

"You heard me" he says with a smirk.

Everyone is looking around confused.  "what are you guys talking about" Blaise says.

"oh Athena how about you tell them" Draco says.

"i- i dont know what your talking about" i say.

"no no tell him how your brother died. killed by the dark lord actually. oh and how you didn't tell anyone because you thought they would think you are week" he says laughing.

tears are running down my face. "what the fuck malfoy." i say in between sobs "i hate you" i say and run off.

"what the fuck Draco" i hear blaise say.

~ mini Draco pov ~
"i hate you" athena says. why did i say that. i'm so dumb. fuck. "what the fuck Draco" Blaise yells and runs to her. i go back to my dorm and here crying on the other side.

~ Athenas pov~
why would he do that. why. he is the only one who knew what happened. i hear someone run after me so i run faster and close my door. "hey athena it's just me" i hear blaises voice, i don't really wanna talk to anyone but i can trust him

"Come in" i say softly.

"i'm so sorry about your brother i don't know why he said that" he says sitting on my bed. i lean into him and he wraps his arms around my waist. "do you wanna talk about it" he says and i shake my head no. "okay if you want to just let me know" he says.

"Thank you Blaise" I say with a half smile.

"Of course." About 30 minutes pass and i find a way to get Blaise to get out of my dorm so i could be alone for a little.
i hear a sniffle coming from the bathroom but i cant make it out too well. i need a shower so i wait about 20 minutes and open the door since it was unlocked. when i walk in i see Draco standing looking down at her sink with glossy looking eyes, not crying though.

"draco..."

"athena" he says in a low sad voice and leans down to hug me around the waist.
"i'm so sorry. i'm such an asshole. i don't kno-" i cut him off.

"Hey hey it's okay" it's not but i cant tell him that or he will get even more upset. "let's get you to bed, okay?" i say to him. i walk him over to his bed and sit on the edge while he gets a hoodie and sweatpants. he gets in and i rub his face till he falls asleep and once he does i go back to my bed and fall asleep.

___________________________________
sorry for the late chapter! i had a busy weekend but i will be updating more. make sure to vote and leave comments!!