~chapter 22-

That night i decided to leave when Draco was still asleep, not because i didn't want to be there, because i sure as hell did. But i had to leave, i couldn't risk just being one of his pawns again. I really tried to not remember what he said the night we broke up but i couldn't help it.

"I want you to get out. I don't wanna see you, ever again. I hate you. Always have, always will. This was a game for me."

His words ring through my head like bells. I try to sleep but I can't. I try to eat but i cant. Was it all a game to him? Does he actually hate me?

After a few hours of listening to his words over and over again I finally fall asleep.

In the middle of the night I wake up and realize it's 6:00 am. Classes start at 7. I cant focus and I finally got sleep after days.

I decide to just go back to sleep.

~Dracos pov~
I wake up and reach my arm out to the left side of the bed and it's cold. I shoot my eyes open and look around frantically for her. I walk over to the bathroom and quietly open her door. I look into her room and see her under her blankets sleeping. It's 6:30, which means she is missing breakfast, well i guess so am I.

I cant wake her up, after anything big happens she cant sleep properly. I cant wake her up now.

I go to my first class around 8 even though I was late to my first one.

Athenas pov
I wake up and look at the clock and see it's 10 am, i missed most of my classes but that sleep felt so good. I'm in my bra and sweatpants but it's freezing so I pic up and random shirt from the floor and go back to sleep.

Time skip- classes has ended and dinner just finished (7:30)

I've slept almost the whole day so i decide i'll get up and try to get something to eat. When i walk out of my room i see a plate of food wrapped around messily with foil. I pick it up when a note falls

I noticed you weren't at breakfast,lunch,or dinner so i brought you some food.
-D

I assume it's from Divina and sit on my bed to eat.

Again even though i slept the whole day i'm still super tired and put my food down and go to sleep again.

I am woken up by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" i tell and someone talk walk in. I notice it's Draco and i sit up. One more thing i notice is that he's crying. I open my arms and he come to my bed and crawls in.

"Hey what happened?" I ask him running my hands through his hair

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He says burying his head into my chest.

"For what?" I ask him.

"I didn't mean any of it. At all. I don't hate you,the farthest thing from it. It was never a game for me. ever." I soke up his words and i kiss the top of his head and he ends up falling asleep in my arms.

~~~~
For anyone wondering why i haven't been updating a lot is that i don't want my book to get deleted. If you have been following up on anything a bunch of big and small authors books got deleted. I am just scared it will get deleted.

Anyways thank you so much for 9K!! If you wrote a fanfic pls let me know so i can read it!